Working Siren Lights
(07-24-2014, 10:32 AM)lokki Wrote: + support

Thanks
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
I have Actualy Seen this done on a Dakrp Server on V2D and they Caused Very little lag if any, Also, If these Were Toggleable unlike the sirens, it would be much Nicer Than just turning on the Sirens and Trying to Talk to someone you've pulled over with them on, So +Support
(08-11-2014, 02:43 PM)SourLemon Wrote: I have Actualy Seen this done on a Dakrp Server on V2D and they Caused Very little lag if any, Also, If these Were Toggleable unlike the sirens, it would be much Nicer Than just turning on the Sirens and Trying to Talk to someone you've pulled over with them on, So +Support

Yeah I have seen them on Perp server and it caused no lag what so ever, so we need to find a lag free option like those servers and it would be great!

+support even though the lag part might be true when admins put lights on theyre cars is impossible to drive by them cause a lot of lights and when they turn it off it goes away is most likely the computer doe but I believe they should test this out if PERP can do it why cant we.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
+support
Its allways declined purely for he reason of you need to think of people with bad computers i used to lag with my old laptop when venom turned on his lights it causes mass lagg especially when the server is full of big dupes etc etc
I am allways supporting it but its a
- Support for the reasons I stated
I think it is gonna be declined, but maybe not... +Support

(08-23-2014, 10:48 PM)kaan4002 Wrote: I think it is gonna be declined, but maybe not... +Support

Thanks for +support

+ Support
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(08-29-2014, 08:00 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: + Support

Thanks for +support