BR on ' James :3 '
Name of player: James :3

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86510347

Time in GMT: 2:00 AM EST (-5:00) to 3:00 AM EST (-5:00) ||| Picture properies show 2:55 AM, which is close to when I closed GMod, so idk.

Server: v33x

Summary: I don't want to leave anything out so I'll mention everything. I was a Corleone member and since I donated that ...morning (2ish AM), I wanted to test drive the fastest cars to decide which has best speed with handling to purchase. I found him near a murcielago and when I asked to test drive he said no and to fuck off. I did tell him that I don't want to steal it and I will say in LOOC that I'm test driving this car from x location to x location and will bring it back within a minute and will pay for gas and repairs. (OT: I did do this with someone else as a Corleone and he let me, he was quite happy about making easy money). So I refused to leave and I pulled out a knife and demanded him to apologize for being so rude and inhumane to me and I will not lie, partially for not letting me test drive him car. After I pulled it out, he pulled his out and I was even more threatened and we began to have a knife-fight. When I was low HP, I got in my car to dart away and heal up and pull out a gun, and when I backed up he got in the way and just as I reversed, he got run over. I couldn't stop in time as the cars e-brake are 'realistic' and take time to fully come to a stop, and I do believe I apologized, but I could be wrong. Seeing as he died, I thought it'd be foolish of me to start a fight and not give the man what he deserves, so I proceed to steal his car. When I drove it for nearly 10 seconds, he logged out and logged back in. This is where the story takes a 'selfish' and 'ban-evading' turn, he begins to have an argument about posting a BR on me for CDM, but when I tell him to go ahead and post it as I'm not afraid because I didn't do anything wrong (which is true as he got in the way when I reversed to get-away), he started to ask for my proof. Nearly 10 hours have passed since this incident and he still refuses to post the BR, what if this happens with someone else and the perpetrator bribes him to not report him?

Evidence: , and due to my disability in not being able to take screenshot images of the console with steam (does anyone know how to do that?), I had to resort to chat logs for evidence.

The following is a link to an album containing evidence: http://imgur.com/a/h68JH

EDIT: Sorry, apparently the album link was wrong ugh, fixed now.

EDIT 2: I've found him. Updated OP with his Steam-ID. It says he didn't set-up his profile yet, but when I visit it, it's private. That's how I was prevented from finding out his Steam ID because it's private but I found him through the 'Recent Players'. I will make a guide on it in case it happens to someone else.
(04-18-2014, 06:38 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: - Not involved

I have no clue if this will work but it's worth a try.
Try this out:

Steam -> Freinds -> Add Freind -> then type he's old name " James :3 ".

If another name pop up try to go into the account and check the name history. You can see from there if it's him and if he changed name to this unknown new name.

I've tried to help you find he's steam id in the fearless forums Ban section but with no luck.
There is no ban records under the name James :3

I found something else doe. You might find this one interesting. I have no idea if it's the same person doe.

I did, but with no luck unfortunately. Currently in the 'FL:RP' group looking around for his name.

EDIT: Found him; he has a private profile.
Pretty sure my name is james :3 and i have never changed it...... I just made and account to write this since I saw this... Peace out cya
(04-18-2014, 07:02 PM)James:3 Wrote: Pretty sure my name is james :3 and i have never changed it...... I just made and account to write this since I saw this... Peace out cya

I know what your name is, I just had trouble finding it due to you not setting up your profile.
Okay then?
Ok, let me get this straight:

You pulled out a knife and started threatning him after he refused to let you drive his car, in an OOC discussion?
After that, you stole his car? Next time this happens, you will be punished.

Denied.