Whole police force captured!
Well see the whole thing was not a major minge feast. Yes there were quite a few minges. But for those who mainly stayed with me, I cant remember their names right now but a couple of them are shown in the photos of us taking the whole police force captive, were actually doing a good job in listening, working together and being an all around team. I will admit this president was smart as he continuously moved his location and had cameras set up in key locations to where it seemed he always knew when and where to move as to not get caught. I believe it took us somewhere around roughly 2 hours, give or take some as it was quite early in the morning for me, to finally get him. I think I searched almost the whole map quite a few times and couldn't find him. Towards the end we did decide to break up into two groups and split search everywhere to try and help us find the president which seemed to have paid off.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(04-18-2014, 07:33 PM)Noda Wrote: Looks to me like that riot was a massive minge festival. Spawning random props and team killing officers is not rp, it is stupidity.

Wheres the dislike button when you need it? This seems like it was a lot of fun and not a minge fest. If you dont have anything nice to say - dont say it.
I was the president during this, While the entire server was after me, I broke away from my one guard and was driving around the city, thats the only reason you got me, I was beginning to get bored. I even drove up to one guy, said over voice "Wheres the president" he then says he thinks hes at corleones, which I was earlier, I then drive away without him having a clue I was the president. I ended up being 2 steps ahead of all of you every time. It wasnt until I drove up to a group of armed Freedom Fighters and said "Hi" did he finally say, wait a minute, and that was my end.
(04-18-2014, 04:18 PM)Midget Wrote: So apparently you were a corrupt cop and killed citizens who didn't have the job name "freedom fighter"? While people placed sofa's in the streets?
I guess that is against the rules, but okay.

I only killed the people that attacked me, later the whole thing turned into mass propblock with fences and minges started to propkill but then SoulRipper came on and sorted it all out. I think we can build barricades for RiotRP but there was so many that cars couldn't go past. Only 2 people were banned though, 1 of them built a massive wall of fences and the other a perfect row of green sofas as a 'barricade' however the other guys build rp-acceptable barricades that looked realistic.
If i helped you or if you are just feeling nice you can always give me some rep!
OH! This is why i was RDMed yesterday in my cop car?