A Trip To Kennedy Space Center
Hey guys, yesterday I went to NASA's Kennedy Space Center(KSC). I am a big space geek, so for me it very cool. I went on the Up-Close Tour, which took me to the Vehicle Assembly Building, Launch Pad 39 and 39b, the Shuttle Landing Facility, and the Saturn V Center. After the tour, i walked around the Rocket Park, which has lots of replicas of (Guess What) rockets. I also got to see the Space Shuttle Atlantis up close. It was truly a great sight. If you have any interest in space or spaceflight, I suggest you go. Even if you are not interested in space, it is still a very cool place to go to, because it teaches you about history, and gives you a whole new understanding of spaceflight. I have some pictures right here: and Imgur wants to be a dick. When I get back to NJ (Where I Live), I will try to get the pics uploaded. Have A Great Day
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
I was just there a couple days ago!
I'm on holiday in Florida and I'm going back got UK tommorrow. I went to KSC 2 days ago though :/.

Did you go on the space shuttle simulation? It's really cool.
I didn't do the Shuttle Sim. Sadly it takes 3 Hours to get there, and 3 hours to get back from where we are staying, and we did not have the time.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
Can't wait to see the pictures! Sounds pretty cool!
Sounds awesome buddy!
Before I had my career settled, I was fascinated with Astronomy and wanted to become an Astronaut. Despite my changed intentions for a long-term job, I still love space! Damn, I wish I could have gone to Canaveral back when I was in Florida... Say a decade ago. Glad you had a fun time.
Lucky man I wanna go there too!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Sounds awesome!
Sounds awesome.
Hopefully you can upload the pictures you have Cheese

Its pretty interesting but it drives me insane just trying to get all this stuff into my head! the universe never ends, but were believed to be the only living life form out there. how can you comprehend that?

I recently went to International space museum in Manchester, that was pretty interesting seeing how people used to live and, the first train EVER built was in Manchester (I feel special) it had 4 sections. one section was flight and a little bit of space in it. it was really cool! and you could go into a sewer built hundreds of years ago, cant remember what era exactly. but yeah, if you ever come to England you should check that museum out and that huge on in London, that's insane. in London international history museum (correct me if I'm wrong) there's dinosaur's and a giant whale. you never realise how big it is until you see it. anyway I'm going off task... id love to go see some of the places in the USA, its like 1st on my "abroad" priority list haha. anywayzzz

I've started to get into Kerbal Space Program (KSP) recently and its pretty insane. so much fun! if you don't already have it, get it because I guarantee you will enjoy it if you're into that stuff Smile
Cant wait to see the pictures you took
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol