[FL] Verzyn
[FL] Verzyn Went and banned 4 people for the most crazyiest things Ever, The whole server was outraged and He did not notice that the pres Said that You can kill ANYONE so as a joke my friend killed me and he did not give a single warning just took away his permission for a Rank, Weapons and OOC and advert. You should look into this as people are getting Angry. Angry
Okay let me address the first point: you need to follow rules for a report and apply the changes accordingly to this thread - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

Secondly, I had valid reasons behind every ban/blacklist (you seem to confuse the two when we were talking) that I made whilst you were present. I don't understand why you involved yourself in these four cases which did not include you.

Finally, you spoke out directly against my decision to suspend peoples access to both tools/jobs and the servers. I warned the whole sever twice regarding general rule 5 prior to the blacklist I issued you. You then decide to start running round as a security guard RDM'ing and hostaging. Also might I mention that you circumvented my OOC blacklist via advert to again disobey general rule 5. In addition, it wasn't the whole server that was getting "angry"; instead it was a select few who decided to break the rules over and over again despite my attempts to warn you.
'Messing around, for example killing other admins or using punishment commands for the fun of it, etc.'
You banned Two people Because You were bored... I think that stands for reason.

Secondly i will not Switch to the new Format because i couldn't be damned with this. I have a life and i can't be wasting it on this.
I can almost guarantee that this will be denied if you do not use the template and work on your tone.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I did not ban people because I was bored. If they feel their ban was wrongful they can make an unban request for themselves.
I was there at the time. 90% of players were outraged at people like CoolGamer who were back-chatting Verzyn and breaking rules here, there and everywhere and still expecting to get away with it.

A lot of passive RP was going on and a few people were attempting to ruin these RPs. Thanks to the Verzyn and Enzyme, that stopped and people like you were told to shut up. Perhaps also read rules on making a thread like this.
Case has been closed by the collection of our staff.

Due to the user not using a template or providing any evidence regarding the case, CoolGamer has been sanctioned from the forums.