Un Ban or reduce ban time
Your name:benoy101

[b]Your ban ID:47666

[b]Banned by:[FL] Verzyn

[b]ReasonToungerop-pushing/killing, priors

[b]Involved:
benoy101, sgtbender
[b]Why we should unban you: i understand i prop killed, and i know i was going to be banned for that. but i don't understand why i was perma banned? i think that was an unfair ban. i enjoy playing on this server and i wish to have my bann shorted to a couple of months at least. i don't think i deserve being perma banned.
You have a number of priors for prob abuse. You've put no effort into this unban request nor have you apologized or shown regret for your actions.
Your name:benoy101

[b]Your ban ID:47666

[b]Banned by:[FL] Verzyn

[b]ReasonToungerop-pushing/killing, priors

[b]Involved: benoy101, sgtbender
[b]Why we should unban you: i understand i prop killed, and that's a ban able offense. there is no reason for it. I know i have priors to prop abuse. i do regret doing these actions. i almost have 300 hours and i should know better. i don't know why i did this. but im truly sorry to the person i prop pushed. and i will make an effort to correct my actions. im very sorry again. i hope you can give me 1 more chance on this server, i do enjoy this server alot. i do RP if you did not think i did, unlike some other people than just wanna ruin the server. Thanks for reading Smile

(04-20-2014, 10:59 AM)Verzyn Wrote: You have a number of priors for prob abuse. You've put no effort into this unban request nor have you apologized or shown regret for your actions.

im sorry i did not put any effort into it, i just thought i had a really slim chance of coming back on the server. i have no luck in life. sorry again Verzyn
Denied.