Unban! Second chance
Your name: (Hej jørgen! Sut mig.)

Your ban ID: (24180)

Banned by: (Adman)

Reason: (Ban request approved: Propblocking, over aggressive RP. 3rd running ban, way too many priors. Perm issued.)

Involved: (My self)

Why we should unban you: (Hey, i wanted to ask you guys, if i can have a second chance? the day i got banned, i was about 12 and a half years old! now im am 15 years old, and im sure that i can manage my temper, and behave! i played alot of other rp servers, and i learned alot since! I beg you, plz unban me, as i beleife that Fearless Rp is the best RP server outhere, and i would love to play on the server again!)
You have 18 bans. I fail to see how you deserve ANOTHER chance.
Not alot of people have gotten as many chances as you..

I suggest you put some effort into your UBR.

You managed to rack up 18 bans in 162 hours. Your thread should be named "Unban! 19th chance".
Your steamname "Kukuk din fagget" which translates into "cockcock you f*ggot" only displays your attitude.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Hey Enzyme! i am aware that my name isen't the propper name to have, but if i got unbanned, i would change it to a Normal RP name, the only reason my name is 'Kukuk din fagget' is, that i play alot of css. And kukuk does not mean cock, on danish, its hello. I know i gor banned 18 times! And i am also happy that you guys had so much merzy with me, but im telling you, i learned alot since! Plz give me a chance to play on fearless rp again, as i said, its the best Rp server outhere. And i played alot of other rp servers aswell. I learned how rp works! Plz give me a Chance!
After a total of 18 chances it is hard to put this into consideration man.

And most of these bans are major offenses on your record. And some of them are repetitive. It is not a rp issue really it is not listening and following your prior warnings which you had a lot of.
Denied.

Closing notes:

Banned player has a major ban-history with 18 bans in only 162 hours. This is unacceptable and only shows how the banned player has had no respect for the rules nor the community and there has been found no reason to remove or shorten the ban given.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator