Nordic's Request
Your name: Nordic

Your blacklist ID: 4644

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41265712

Reason: I was banned and blacklisted for Cheating/Hacking/gameplay tampering (Tho this was a mislead and im unbanned, actually I got unbanned right after the ban when we sorted things out, and this happened 1-2yrs ago btw. I started playing back in 2011.)

Admin who blacklisted you: PrivateToast (He is banned nowdays? lol)

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: When my ban was removed my Blacklist was supposed to be removed too but obviously he forgot it. I noticed it now when i started playing again. So in a nutshell My ban was accident and this too so this should be removed! Smile

With best regards, Nordic
I have checked your profile and the threads which you have created. You have created one unblacklist request, which got denied, and one unban request, which also got denied.

These are the threads you have created with direct relation to this case:
Ban Appeals:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19291 -> [DENIED]
Blacklist Appeals:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19275 -> [DENIED]

There is no record of an approved ban appeal which also entitles your blacklist to be revoked. As of this moment, the blacklist will remain as you have not specified a true reason for this to be approved.

For the ban appeals, the final verdict is quoted:
PrivateToast Wrote:You should had known better. We have a zero tolerance for hacking. It's your fault that you even installed hacks no matter what reason you gonna use it for. Also your fault that you joined Fearless servers with hacks installed.

Hack files can also be installed in other folders. You can also easily remove the hacks and install it again.
If you wanna play on Fearless again you should make sure every single hack file is removed. Not my job to do that for you it's yours. Next time you get caught with hacks you will be permanently banned from Fearless.

I don't care how much you love the servers. You don't come any longer with that.

Unban request denied.

For the blacklist appeal, the final verdict will be quoted:
Termin Wrote:You were blacklisted for having hacks, you were banned for 2 weeks and came back with those hacks, you have been permanently banned.

Nothing in these threads point towards an accident nor you being innocent.
Please keep in mind that lying in the courthouse is not tolerated and will lead to a forum suspension.
Regards,
aviator
so yer, basicly you got banned several times for hacks you had, which the bans have long since expired etc and arnt perms
however you did have hacks and the blacklist is valid from the first which runs concurrently with 2nd
so denied as my blacklist is staying