My resignation.
Lightbulb 
Hello fearlessians. Today i am forced to inform you about my resignation. Generally i don't like any goodbyes, thus mine is not going to be long.

I thought about it for a long time but i think it's time to do it. I realized that i've got a lot of things to improve and correct in real life and i find it pretty hard to share with video games, especially Fearless where i just love to play for few hours straight. I don't want to become one of those inactive or barely active staff members and just waste a space in the team, thus i've decided to leave it for someone else.

I'll never forget a single one of you and i don't regret my time spent in this place - well spent. I always tried to act wisely and ingeniously for the good of the community and every single individual and i hope that i've done my job. If i ever involuntarily hurted somebody, i'm very sorry.

And to all who hate long-term staff members for personal reasons and are showing it in public in sarcastic way even though it's extremely inappropriate: grow up, keep it for yourself and act in accordance with the following quote: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

I wish all of you the best of luck in your real life and i hope that you will do what you really want to do, without wasting a minute for irrelevant things. You could not care about me, but be sure that I cared about you and degree of pleasure that you received from the game.

Salutations, Freezak.