Un-Blacklist Guns
Name: [FL:RP]Mystery

Time/Date: Not sure it was weeks ago

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59557479

Blacklisted Job/Tool: weapons

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL]Enzyme

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
So I got banned from guns for 24 hours for a random raid, I still don't think it was random but I am going to put this aside and say 24 hours ingame time. I don't have that time on my hands, It would have been better for a 4 hour blacklist or even just a ban. I think this is way to long and should be shortend or even removed.

The reason being is the guy put his job saying 'Supreme emperor' after about 2 mins of being president, Then he din't make laws for about 20 mins then put taxes to 20%, And as my job being a freedom fighter I plan to kill him as I am going up the elevator I get gunned down by SRU so I kill him, then the pres (dictator) Starts to make the laws and then I think too much blood has been splid he needs to die. I get up there I ask him if he has any last words, Then boom Enzy turns up and says it was all random and blacklists me for 24 hours, From Enzy point of view it probably did look random being he was AFK until the last bit
Your's Sincerely, Mystery.

[Image: Uri6KKX.png]
I cannot remember your case. Which server was this on? Can you describe the setting a bit more?
Because YOU don't have time on your hand for the blacklist is NOT a reason for me to remove or shorten the blacklist. This was your fault, and you were the only person to blame for this.

I cannot see a weapons-blacklist that I've given you. Do you mean [FL] Zedsdead?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Yes it was Zed dead my fault it was a long time ago I should have check first, And I know its my fault but I don't think it was random and a 24 hour blacklist is way too long for a misunderstanding "Random raid" sorry for wasting your time Enzyme

Am I going to get a answer?

Don't bump your unban request. Don't reply to this message.
Yes, i remember this. This happened on V33x, 2014-04-07. You gave the president 5 minutes to broadcast laws, and explain why he has high taxes, otherwise you wouldn't be happy. Let me pull some logs for you, shall we:

logs Wrote:[02:17:42] [FL:RP]Mystery (STEAM_0:0:59557479) said: /advert President you have 5 mins to make laws and state why you have high taxes, Or the freedom fighter won't be happy.
[02:19:11] trexnamedtom (STEAM_0:1:77252806) said: /broadcast i am you new emperor, we are the empire and we will not tolerate any kind of contraband
[02:19:44] trexnamedtom (STEAM_0:1:77252806) said: /broadcast the empire takes great pride in keeping this planet safe and in order to fund the defense the tax is 20
[02:20:25] trexnamedtom (STEAM_0:1:77252806) said: /broadcast there is no speed limit outside the city, however we urge you to drive slower in the city

Now, as you can see he started broadcasting everything you asked of him within 2 minutes after you send the advert. While he was broadcasting the laws,
you and your friend started raiding.

logs Wrote:[02:20:38] [FL:RP]Mystery (STEAM_0:0:59557479) Killed: [FL:RP] daviddevvil2 (STEAM_0:0:36415638) using weapon_mad_ak47
[02:21:06] [FL:RP]Mystery (STEAM_0:0:59557479) said: /me takes out a Keypad Cracker from their backup.
[02:21:37] FailedExperiment (STEAM_0:1:58783419) Killed: KekoBandito (STEAM_0:0:25299583) using weapon_mad_mac10

FailedExperiment was your friend who was also raiding.

At this point, after killing an SRU and the Presidents bodyguard, i stopped you and asked you why you were raiding. You stated the reason was high tax and that he hadnt broadcasted laws, which he had obviously done, even within the time limit you gave him to do so. So the simple fact is, you had no reason what so ever to raid him. And gave you a 24h blacklist because after what i gathered from you the entire time i saw you, you were always trying to find whatever reason you could to kill players.

logs Wrote:[02:07:58] [FL:RP]Mystery (STEAM_0:0:59557479) said: /request WE HAVE CONTRA Base at the houses next to the lake turn left out of the tunnel next to the hospital
[02:10:04] FailedExperiment (STEAM_0:1:58783419) said: /pm david WE HAVE CONTRA Base at the houses mext to the lake turn left out of the tunnel next to the hospital
[02:12:02] [FL] ZedsDead (STEAM_0:0:30111856) said: // Why am i seeing someone announcing they have a contrabase?
[02:12:25] [FL:RP]Mystery (STEAM_0:0:59557479) said: // I didn't know it was fail rp, Sorry I just want some action

You announced having contra and your friend even PMed the president saying you had contra, simply because "I just want some action".
I took your weapon access away instead of handing out a ban simply so you can focus on more passive RP, and not just run around and kill whenever
you see fit, or you want some action.

I see no reason what so ever for this unblacklist request to be accepted.
Not only are you guilty of random raid, but also failRP and Promoting aggressive RP.

If I were to handle this case, then you would have gotten a bigger punishment from me, than what [FL] Zedsdead gave you.

You are free to explain your actions and why you shouldn't be punished further for this. The servers are not a Team Deathmatch server, but an RP server and I fail to see ANY RP here.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Well as you can see I broke the rules, And at that moment of time I did want action, There is no point of me bullsh**ting my way out of this so I accept further punishment but since this blacklist I have been passive RPing and I have started to make videos and it been a lot of fun, Just at that moment of time I was tried of being sat in a room contra whoring all day.

Denied.

Closing notes:

The rules were broken, and there was found no reason to remove or shorten the ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme