New Headset Tips
Hey people. It appears I've broken ANOTHER headset of mine (3rd in less than two years). I'm not too sad about it because I honestly hate the microphone of this headset, which is what broke, but I don't know what headset I should buy now?

I'm looking for a headset that has a nice bass and sound going on, and also a good mic. I'm thinking about getting Siberias but they hurt my ears after a couple of hours, bummer, really.

Do you guys have any suggestions for what headset I should buy?
My current headset.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Hhahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahaahahahahahha

*cough*

Steelseries Siberia V3, best <3
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-16-2014, 06:25 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Hhahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahaahahahahahha

*cough*

I had the V2. It was very comfortable, sound was pretty great. (I found mic was a bit poor, but that was 1 generation before.)
A more fitting signature. 
My Logitech G35's arent too bad with bass and the sound is really nice for CS:GO or TF2 for when those spy's uncloak. And for mic quality well, you've heard me speak on the microphone so you can be the judge of that
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

I have Astro a40 2013 editions. Brilliant pair of headphones, but the price is a bit steep at 1/4 thousand dollars. If you have the money I recommend Astros. Make sure you have a good sound card that supports Dolby digital live.
Thanks for all the tips peps. Gonna check them out.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Steelseries Siberia V2 is probably the best headhpones I've ever had.

The current one I got now is a Razer Megaladon. Not really a big fan of Razer as I feel like they often break down, but my headseat has been suriviving quite alot of abusement* from me and survived.

*Headphones dropped on floor more times than I can count
*The external soundboard-thing dropped on floor several times
*completely soaked in coke
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(04-17-2014, 03:52 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Steelseries Siberia V2 is probably the best headhpones I've ever had.

The current one I got now is a Razer Megaladon. Not really a big fan of Razer as I feel like they often break down, but my headseat has been suriviving quite alot of abusement* from me and survived.

*Headphones dropped on floor more times than I can count
*The external soundboard-thing dropped on floor several times
*completely soaked in coke

Yeah..."Coke".

(04-16-2014, 06:30 PM)Jono Wrote:
(04-16-2014, 06:25 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Hhahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahaahahahahahha

*cough*

I had the V2. It was very comfortable, sound was pretty great. (I found mic was a bit poor, but that was 1 generation before.)

Well to be honest, V2 is quite good for its price. Sure V3 is great, but it is quite pricey whilst V2 is fairly cheap and you get a decent mic and quite good headphones. Mine broke down two times, first time I think it was some glitch with the cord or some shit and the second time my brother "accidentally" slammed my laptop down on the floor and landed where you put your things in so the headphones little thingy bent and couldn't be used anymore. Surprisingly it all went on the warrant.
Kind Regards,
Floodify