What do you think?
So, the other day, I got really bored and decided I wanted to take a shot at making myself a sexy ass signature. I've made myself 5 so far but i'm only really happy with two of them which use the right template. What do you guys think of them? Give me some feedback on what I can improve, if you will. Smile

Take a look

Spoiler :
This one is just playing with settings
[Image: 7L49E4V.png]
This is possibly my favourite and uses the right template.
[Image: 9npgsQP.png?4]
I was just messing around with this one.
[Image: rOAhgad.png?3]
This is my first proper try.
[Image: nG1vQ0q.png?1]
I have no comment about this... Tounge
[Image: x2Ywnnq.png?1]

So yeah, what do you think? All feedback is wanted! Cheese
These look awesome, just one thing, how did you smoothen the edges on the Fearless logo? I use the one of the options in blending but when i active the clipping mask it all goes south. How do i do it?
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • James_Gaff
Well, I don't use photoshop I use Serif and I can simply change the wrapping of the image and then smooth it out with the shaping tool. I would suggest asking on of the guys who use photoshop for their sigs Smile- and thanks Smile
I believe there are four factors in how sexy a sig is:
1. Detail
2. How interesting it is, spefically the quote
3. The tone (ex. Tone on my sig is dark, mysterious, and slightly demented)
4. How much muscle is showing in the sig, see if I had my sig with the guy being muscular and not just his face it would be the most sexy thing on earth (and maybe a higher quality pic in the background)
As of right now the best contender against batman is the one with the bio hazard symbol. Add a decent qoute to it and it's golden
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
In my opinion, the batman one is the best.
(04-18-2014, 04:04 AM)tmes2000 Wrote: I believe there are four factors in how sexy a sig is:
1. Detail
2. How interesting it is, spefically the quote
3. The tone (ex. Tone on my sig is dark, mysterious, and slightly demented)
4. How much muscle is showing in the sig, see if I had my sig with the guy being muscular and not just his face it would be the most sexy thing on earth (and maybe a higher quality pic in the background)
As of right now the best contender against batman is the one with the bio hazard symbol. Add a decent qoute to it and it's golden

Ok, I'll work on that one a little more Smile Most of the others were just trying to perfect the template and the Batman one is the only one that has done that.