Can I get my Veteran tag?
I've given you veteran status, Jokhah.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • OztinCloud
I've been following this. It seems like there is only some personal tension here is all. I feel like it could be solved by *Gives you your tag* Yay. You're yellow now. I don't know the points of the tags so Maybe i don't belong here but i had previously donated a long time ago. I see people with donator tags but i never got one. It doesnt bother me. But if i may put in my opinion. He has the time. He has the experience. Has he earned it in your eyes? If you see that he earned the reponsibility to be an admin. He may have just earned that tag too. I'm sorry i wanted to add my two cents. Some third fourth of tenth party opinion.

EDIT: Sorry i wrote this on my phone and it posted late. I didn't see that it was already resolved. My apologies.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
Just noticed this thread, but the question i have to ask is, will my veteren status be instated as well?
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Yes
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • BlackDog
(04-14-2014, 06:11 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Yes

Thank you soul, its really appreciated
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Crazy idea right here...

Remove veteran.

Oh shiz
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • DougisBest
I think it should just be that every active user that is no longer an admin (demoted or resigned) should get the tag. Either way they have served time to make this server what it is today and I think that they all should have the tags just to remind everyone about what they have done for this community.
There you go.