FearlessRP Facebook Page
Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I decided I would set up an un-official facebook page considering there was none, feel free to like it and join the (hopefully soon) discussions.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fearless-...3620684341
There is one, but it haven't been used since 2010 or 2011 I think. Most people aren't interested in sharing their facebook with the community. (Understandable)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 3 users Like equal's post:
  • Wood, GRiiM, Iraqi Eagle
(04-11-2014, 10:27 PM)Equalizer Wrote: There is one, but it haven't been used since 2010 or 2011 I think. Most people aren't interested in sharing their facebook with the community. (Understandable)

I guess it makes sense. I didn't see one anywhere o.o

I'll keep this one active regardless
I think I joined that facebook page Equalizer is talking about. I don't think anything happened on it. xP
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(04-12-2014, 08:25 AM)Midget Wrote: I think I joined that facebook page Equalizer is talking about. I don't think anything happened on it. xP

Lol, I am hoping to keep this active and maybe we can get some people to admin it (post things etc.) as well and maybe it can become something people would use.
Seems like a good idea for those who don't mind people seeing their facebook. I'll like the page and help you out anytime mate
(04-12-2014, 09:11 AM)Rolorox Wrote: Seems like a good idea for those who don't mind people seeing their facebook. I'll like the page and help you out anytime mate

Thanks, we'll see how it goes, going well enough so far.
I'd prefer to see more non-personal social media.
I'd say a Twitter account would be better.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 3 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Tandy, James_Gaff, Tawee
I don't know if this was a good idea, Fearless is copyrighted. You could get into a lot of shit for this.