[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
They are online when they are online. Hope I helped you Smile
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=45104
The following 2 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Jonesy, Bowiii
It is usually announced when the servers are back online, just like it was announced that it's own earlier due to DDoS.
When the DdoS attack stops
Which is when the attacker, gets bored or goes to bed/school
The following 2 users Like Syntex's post:
  • GRiiM, James_Gaff
Yes, SoulRipper. When the DDoS Stop ?
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
(04-11-2014, 01:52 PM)Censurado Wrote: Yes, SoulRipper. When the DDoS Stop ?

Are you kidding me? You just got your answers.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • GRiiM
(04-11-2014, 01:43 PM)Syntex Wrote: When the DdoS attack stops
Which is when the attacker, gets bored or goes to bed/school

The problem is that it's probably a machine that's ddosing. Not a persong. So if he wants to DDos for another week he can do it.
This is not a one single machine. If it were one it wouldn't be DDOS. My professional opioning
Having experience with people who actually pointed out people who charged for a service that sabotages servers like this, it's costing whoever is doing it a lot. And at that point let him waste his money. He can keep it going for as long as he has paid for it. This is where the large attacks come from.
They are all based on how much memory it is leeching. Which more memory costs more money. If it is effecting all four servers plus the website he is really paying for this to happen out of his pocket and it sure isn't cheap. But it comes in monthly subscriptions if the culprit is using the method that seems obvious. It can be up to a month but the longer it is up the more at risk of detection. Meaning they get a strict fine for what they are doing. But also keep in mind ddos doesnt always have to be the case. Until i see a straight answer from an admin or developer i am not pointing fingers or jumping to any conclusion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
(04-11-2014, 03:57 PM)OztinCloud Wrote: This is not a one single machine. If it were one it wouldn't be DDOS. My professional opioning
Having experience with people who actually pointed out people who charged for a service that sabotages servers like this, it's costing whoever is doing it a lot. And at that point let him waste his money. He can keep it going for as long as he has paid for it. This is where the large attacks come from.
They are all based on how much memory it is leeching. Which more memory costs more money. If it is effecting all four servers plus the website he is really paying for this to happen out of his pocket and it sure isn't cheap. But it comes in monthly subscriptions if the culprit is using the method that seems obvious. It can be up to a month but the longer it is up the more at risk of detection. Meaning they get a strict fine for what they are doing. But also keep in mind ddos doesnt always have to be the case. Until i see a straight answer from an admin or developer i am not pointing fingers or jumping to any conclusion.

You presume this is a boy? With your constant use of "him" its almost like you know who is doing this? Just a point to make. Don't be sexist in your responses next time. For all we know this is a girl or a boy. Heck, it could even be both.