[Unofficial] DeadFalls Agency **RECRUITING**
Don't you think you kinda stole my idea of the ID thing?..look at the date in my ID in the bottom left
(04-13-2014, 02:50 PM)MrSnow Wrote: Don't you think you kinda stole my idea of the ID thing?..look at the date in my ID in the bottom left

Yes and I give you all credit for that. Sorry for not asking.
Steam Name:Sexy Banana
Steam ID: (www.steamidfinder.com)
VAC Banned: none
Bans on record: some csgo competitive bans maybe rust ban and one or two ttt bans.
Real Age:12
Hours:88
Character Backstory: im a 26 yesrold man normally doesnt really like being big in the city and tries to earn money as easy as possible i also like to go fishing and sit around in my house.
Weight:87kg
Height:2.8
Address:19 george avenue
How long have you been in EvoCity:about 2 years
Preferred Department:illegal
How did you hear about us: a man was advertising us and told us to call him if we are interested
Reason for wanting to join: i want to take part in something and not just try to join the coleones i also want to make new friends in evocity and meet the large community.
Benefits you could bring to DeadFalls:i am humourous and i have a few house dupes wich would help if we are basing i also like beging a part of a large community but i try to stay small withtin that.
Motives for wanting to join initially:
Ex-military: no but i have a firearms licence
RP Points: 0
Previous Roleplays taken part in:car show room and hair salon
Previous clans:none
Please define roleplay in your own words:i like to be an illegal guy e.g mafia or rebel and i also liketo make shops ( drugs and gun)
Bump!
We are recruiting!
(04-13-2014, 02:50 PM)MrSnow Wrote: Don't you think you kinda stole my idea of the ID thing?..look at the date in my ID in the bottom left

At the very least I asked qerham if I could use it as my sig *Cough Cough* bump, looking in might apply

OOC
Steam Name: [FL:RP] tmes2000
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78030507
VAC Banned: None
Bans on record: 0
Real Age: 14
Hours: 204
Character Backstory: Chuck Norris has seen it all, he's worked his ways through the ranks of the army all the way up to SEAL Team 6. After retiring from the army he joined his state SWAT team, he had though he could put all of the guns and explosions business behind him but he just loved them too much. During this time he earned the nickname Rambo for being a expert in all automatic weapons: ranging from G3SG1's to M4A1's. He then retired from his SWAT team due to him moving to a bigger house in Evocity. He joined the SRU, and is now looking for a position a little bit high up the ladder then SRU.
RP Points: 1
Previous Roleplays taken part in: Trabant Army, Blockbuster (one I got rp point for), GameStop, etc. (I have done others but not very significant.)
Previous clans: Spectre Security, MEGA
Please define roleplay in your own words: The act of emulating in the closest possible way an action, event, and/or location.

IC
Name: Chuck Norris
Weight: 350 lbs. (100% of which is muscle)
Height: 6'2
Address: Classified
How long have you been in EvoCity: One year, employed by the SRU
Preferred Department: Division #1
How did you hear about us: I have connections with powerful people, that's all I can say unless I want a bounty on my head.
Reason for wanting to join: I am ready for something bigger then SRU, and I believe getting hired here will give me that something.
Benefits you could bring to DeadFalls: My body is a weapon of mass destruction.
Motives for wanting to join initially: I want a job with more guns and explosions, SRU has too much red tape, and I want to move up the ladder.
Ex-military: Former US SEAL Team 6 Member, Former SWAT Team, Former SRU Agent
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
(04-15-2014, 04:46 PM)tmes2000 Wrote:

At the very least I asked qerham if I could use it as my sig *Cough Cough* bump, looking in might apply

OOC
Steam Name: [FL:RP] tmes2000
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78030507
VAC Banned: None
Bans on record: 0
Real Age: 14
Hours: 204
Character Backstory: Chuck Norris has seen it all, he's worked his ways through the ranks of the army all the way up to SEAL Team 6. After retiring from the army he joined his state SWAT team, he had though he could put all of the guns and explosions business behind him but he just loved them too much. During this time he earned the nickname Rambo for being a expert in all automatic weapons: ranging from G3SG1's to M4A1's. He then retired from his SWAT team due to him moving to a bigger house in Evocity. He joined the SRU, and is now looking for a position a little bit high up the ladder then SRU.
RP Points: 1
Previous Roleplays taken part in: Trabant Army, Blockbuster (one I got rp point for), GameStop, etc. (I have done others but not very significant.)
Previous clans: Spectre Security, MEGA
Please define roleplay in your own words: The act of emulating in the closest possible way an action, event, and/or location.

IC
Name: Chuck Norris
Weight: 350 lbs. (100% of which is muscle)
Height: 6'2
Address: Classified
How long have you been in EvoCity: One year, employed by the SRU
Preferred Department: Division #1
How did you hear about us: I have connections with powerful people, that's all I can say unless I want a bounty on my head.
Reason for wanting to join: I am ready for something bigger then SRU, and I believe getting hired here will give me that something.
Benefits you could bring to DeadFalls: My body is a weapon of mass destruction.
Motives for wanting to join initially: I want a job with more guns and explosions, SRU has too much red tape, and I want to move up the ladder.
Ex-military: Former US SEAL Team 6 Member, Former SWAT Team, Former SRU Agent
Accepted!
Steam Name: Moxew
Steam ID: STEAM_0: 0:59605888
VAC Banned: No
Bans on record: None
Real Age: 13
Hours: 259
Character Backstory: ''My name is Tim Karlsson, I like redbull and cars. Formula 1 cars is the best kind or cars Smile. I have moved in to Evocity for about 5 months ago and I got some relly nice friends almost instant. I was a marine for about 3 years ago but had to leave after my wife died of cancer and my son died after his birth.
RP Points: (If any.) None
Previous Roleplays taken part in: Potato_frans Evohosting and lumberjack RP
Previous clans: None :/
Please define roleplay in your own words: An awesome experience that you can do alone or with friends, some RP's are good some sucks but you will find one that you like. RP is a way to live the life that you want it to be.

Name: Tim Karlsson
Weight: 84 kilos
Height: 1,84 inches
Address: Wow street 31
How long have you been in EvoCity: about 5 months
Preferred Department: Sniper
How did you hear about us: I saw your little stans infront of KFC and I wanted to apply.
Reason for wanting to join: I want to do something els than just lift stuff and help the cops to catch criminals all time. And this looks cool so I want to try it out.
Benefits you could bring to DeadFalls: im a good sniper I can use AK47 as well but im so much better with sniper.
Motives for wanting to join initially: As i said I want to do something diffrent.
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
(04-16-2014, 05:37 PM)Moxew Wrote: Steam Name: Moxew
Character Backstory: ''My name is Tim Karlsson, I like redbull and cars. Formula 1 cars is the best kind or cars Smile. I have moved in to Evocity for about 5 months ago and I got some relly nice friends almost instant. I was a marine for about 3 years ago but had to leave after my wife died of cancer and my son died after his birth.
Please define roleplay in your own words: An awesome experience that you can do alone or with friends, some RP's are good some sucks but you will find one that you like. RP is a way to live the life that you want it to be.

How did you hear about us: I saw your little stans infront of KFC and I wanted to apply.
Reason for wanting to join: I want to do something els than just lift stuff and help the cops to catch criminals all time. And this looks cool so I want to try it out.
Benefits you could bring to DeadFalls: im a good sniper I can use AK47 as well but im so much better with sniper.
Motives for wanting to join initially: As i said I want to do something diffrent.
Thank you for applying! We will review your application in the next 24 hours!
(04-16-2014, 05:37 PM)Moxew Wrote: Steam Name: Moxew

Accepted!