Why isn't CityRP showing the FearlessRP servers suddenly after I lost connection?
I was on the build server were I lost connection, and now I don't see the FearlessRP I quit Garry's Mod, and turned off my computer its still not working.
-Bestsniper124
le DDoS

forums barley loading
The following 3 users Like TC224's post:
  • James_Gaff, Noble, NotSep
Everyone claims it to be ddos because they are ignorant. I don't think that anyone should jump to conclusions because this would require a ddos of 500Gb to 1TB. It would be expensive but temporary. It could be something as small as their box overheating or anything along the lines. Not everything is ddos.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
(04-10-2014, 09:43 PM)OztinCloud Wrote: Everyone claims it to be ddos because they are ignorant. I don't think that anyone should jump to conclusions because this would require a ddos of 500Gb to 1TB. It would be expensive but temporary. It could be something as small as their box overheating or anything along the lines. Not everything is ddos.

It's happened quite often, so no it's not an ignorant claim. In fact it's more likely than just a 'box overheating' seeing as the server and website are hosted through 2 separate companies yet they're both being affected by this.
Has the staff gave any official report or an ETA?
(04-10-2014, 09:13 PM)TC224 Wrote: le DDoS

forums barley loading

(04-10-2014, 09:43 PM)OztinCloud Wrote: Everyone claims it to be ddos because they are ignorant. I don't think that anyone should jump to conclusions because this would require a ddos of 500Gb to 1TB. It would be expensive but temporary. It could be something as small as their box overheating or anything along the lines. Not everything is ddos.

No need to be rude. I work with servers on a day to day basis and i will agree, its more likely an overheat or even a powercut than a powerful DDos. However, that is no reason to be rude to someone trying to help.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Tawee
It is not just Fearless, many other gmod servers are down. I don't think it is a DDoS, I think it is Gmod. Many many other servers are down, however I can't really come up with an explanation.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
All servers are currently down.

For future refrence, this can easily be seen on the front page of the Forum on top.
If the light is red next to the server names, it means the servers are down.
(04-10-2014, 10:12 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: All servers are currently down.

For future refrence, this can easily be seen on the front page of the Forum on top.
If the light is red next to the server names, it means the servers are down.

Do you know when they will be up? This is server is awesome
The following 1 user Likes nicedude80's post:
  • nulled
We for less, just want to know when, possibly, the servers will be back online.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]