2 months banned and i did not what i was banned for
Your name: Papas

Your ban ID: 47385

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw

Reason: Breaking FearRP, Backseat admin, insulting players and staff on the OOC

Involved: Blurr, Me, 2 guys that random tranq and really fear rp, and Infernaw

Why we should unban you: Really easy:
First of all, where did i fearrp?! i was a police seargent, a guy was knifing Blurr store windows, i said stop with my tazer pointed to the man, he run (he fearrp not me), but he run, then i request all units to apartments, because he try to pull a knife and kill me, then i get him in front of Blurr store, then someone come behind and tranq me, RANDOM TRANQ me, then i ask for admin help with @@ , then alot of people start talking in OOC, the guy that fearrp and the random tranq guy start arguing with me, minutes later, i get 2 months banned?! Insulting player and staff?! to be honest everyone were licking Admin balls, if i dont lick admins balls i get banned is that it? thats what you showing here Infernaw, that ban was WRONG totaly WRONG. i ask for help you dont help. then you say i fear rp when i didnt even had guns pointed, i get random tranq from my back, then you say i insult people, yea i said they were licking ur balls, good good thats insulting. Sure ban me for 2 months, PERFECT, just perfect Smile At least you could ban for a REAL reason, you are the worst admin i ever seen Wink
And yes i want to get unbanned, or just perma me. If you want to ban, ban it perma, 2 months or perma its same thing right now i really dont care. I want to get unabanned, that ban was BAD, i did not fearrp i did not what i was banned for, and you know it Smile
How is insulting her and saying that you don't care if you want to get perma banned gonna help you at all?
i DID NOT fearrp! how can i receive that ban?

I CAN be banned for Backseat admin, i CAN be banned for insulting, even if i ask for admin help with the @@ , i ask for help when get random Tranq, but its okay. but YOU CANT say i fearrp. because i DID NOT!
That's for Infernaw to say or not. But your attitude isn't helping.
Perma ban me, perma ban me for backseat admin or insulting! i would prefer getting perma banned for that then get 2 months for something i DID NOT DO!

How can my atitude help? if i get banned like that, im kinda fustrated and MAD?!

I get random tranq, i just want admin to come to me, but instead of that, someone start talking in OOC, and noone ever care about the random tranq, only the insults, and then i get banned for FEARRP, that are really getting me a headache! im so fustrated with this ban!
Ok just saying i was in my store and some guy was knifing my window a cops happened to be near i called him and the cop tazed the man and that all i seen basically.I don't think papas broke fear RP but that not for me to decide it up to the staff just saying what i saw nice i was in the involved list.
First: i was after a man, he pull a knife when i had pistol , how is that fearrp? (i guess its fearrp to him but okay)
Second: i tazed the guy, cuff him, and his friend tranq me for behing, how is that fearrp?

PLEASE infernaw, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, explaim me!

Yes i kinda backseat admin to be honest, since i was random tranq, and about that noone cares,
Yes i kinda insult some players, the players that tranq me and fearrp, yea that players, for some reason Infernaw beleive them and not me, even with the logs and the @ calls, BUT fearrp, please, remove that from my ban.

I want to get unbanned, you can ban next time PERMA, but please do not ban me 2 months for fearrp WHEN i did not fearrp... that's it.

I'm sorry the way i talked in the first posts in this UnbanRequest... i was really mad and fustrated...
(04-09-2014, 10:40 PM)LPapas Wrote: Yes i kinda backseat admin to be honest, since i was random tranq, and about that noone cares,
Yes i kinda insult some players, the players that tranq me and fearrp, yea that players, for some reason Infernaw beleive them and not me, even with the logs and the @ calls, BUT fearrp, please, remove that from my ban.

First of all, I had plenty of other calls to take care of, while waiting for your request to escalate, since I just joined and wanted to see more.
You were reported several times for fearrp, but since there is no evidence, it can be removed out of the ban reason.
However, your attitude, causing an extremely bad and flamed atmosphere in the server, was what triggered me into banning you. You backseat admined, and admitted it.
Nobody "licked my balls" to get you banned. Nobody affects a staff member's decision by doing so either. Your behaviour and rule breach was enough. And you could not stop arguing and insulting the others on the OOC, and later jumped on me because I was still in the process of helping you out.

I don't see why you should be unbanned with this attitude, and confessing your rule breaches.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
At least you admit and remove i did not FearRP. that is really good to hear.
Now, that people was provocating me, you know that they did it, alot of people at fearless know me, everyone know how i react not only in game but in real life.
I can not get unbanned, but 2 months? basicly 2 months is that what i play this game :S... Is that necessary so much time, can't it be reverted for the first 7 days and its last chance anyway?

Well infernaw, i just realize you are a woman, so i really have to apologize, i did not know at all (out of game related stuff, will you apologize me for that?)

about the insults/atitude, its up to you decide about the ban lengh,
(best ahead birthday present, 2 months banned xD)
Thanks for your time, good night all.
I was thinking abou something, ive paid for Donator, and i still got 1month left but if i dont get my ban lifted, i will lose all the donator i pay for? It is kinda unfair, donator should not count in bans like this... I guess.. Well i will wait for final veredict