[FL:M] KPred
I will be happy to send a screenshot

(04-09-2014, 02:31 PM)Pinkscatty™ Wrote: I have the video. Umm... but yeah... it recorded my second screen xD
I will stop arguing now and i will take my ban cuz i now have no proof. If you want the video you can see it but it is only of my wallpaper.
i can only apoaise to KPred but next time i will have fraps instead of bandicam so if you do any thing like it again i will have it and i will send it in.

Sorry i will shut up and take my ban, if you want you can make it longer but i will still come on the server after.

and how do you post a video??

2 things 1 you don't have a recording software and 2, You have to upload to youtube first

OH yeah, make him upload the video! cuz if i'm not in the call it's not true is it? and skype will send messages to the recording software and I have proof that I was talking to him during the duration of that game, a little thing called skype says our call that lasted 5 hours 37 mins so you can deduct time away from the call end time and see that the call lasted ALONG time before any reports/kicks/bans So yeah, lieing in courthouse, extend his ban
I am sorry Jeff bit i have some info that you don't want me to show them

this is what you have now

so... what do you have to say??
if you click on them you can see them xD

[/quote]

[15:12:57 15:28:29] Mat: Also, for you being an *** and not paying attention to what i'm saying I've signed up to fearless and i'm gonna say the truth, nothing happened

[/quote]

Hummm.... btw it shows the time you edited it so...
Look at the text on the end there is a white box where he has cut out a real message also the removed text is different font another thing I spell it Mainly not manly I can use our other convos to prove YOU say manly due to being illiterate and I don't use all caps I just put Nazi as well as this why would I be typing to you at this time about this? considering I said the truth to the server then you got mad, Nice try but you're using another contact. Admins he has been lieing to you also.... he was the one to say it if I told him to kill himself he wouldn't, so why follow these rules I said? I also use capitals at starts of sentences so.... Nice try but Scatty you're still lieing

Also, how about showing the whole convo, let us ALL see
(04-09-2014, 04:15 PM)JeffTheGuy3001 Wrote: Also, how about showing the whole convo, let us ALL see

here is the whole convo

And thats me done now its up to the admins not you and not me!
Yet again White boxes in the way also look at the time he had to edit
(04-09-2014, 04:43 PM)JeffTheGuy3001 Wrote: Yet again White boxes in the way also look at the time he had to edit

ohh i see what you mean now i will change it
It's not his fault you said it, you made the concious decision to do it.

(04-09-2014, 04:47 PM)Termin Wrote: It's not his fault you said it, you made the concious decision to do it.

I cant think for my self so i copy other people and thats how i get myself in places like this. So its kinda his fault and mine cuz i cant think for myself and he knows this so... we are both to blame.
(04-09-2014, 04:49 PM)Pinkscatty™ Wrote:
(04-09-2014, 04:47 PM)Termin Wrote: It's not his fault you said it, you made the concious decision to do it.

I cant think for my self so i copy other people and thats how i get myself in places like this. So its kinda his fault and mine cuz i cant think for myself and he knows this so... we are both to blame.

Yeah.... we try to impress each other, I'll agree to that, so.... Everything cool?
(04-09-2014, 05:06 PM)JeffTheGuy3001 Wrote:
(04-09-2014, 04:49 PM)Pinkscatty™ Wrote:

Yeah.... we try to impress each other, I'll agree to that, so.... Everything cool?

We are cool Heart