wtf
i'm not caring about this shit anymore, admins doesn't know be admins, and i know what i'm talking about because i was admin of several servers, a taxi driver kills me for propos and admin does fucking nothing and me bans me because I JUST PUNCHED HIM? TO WARN HIM? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS FUCKING SERVER, IM GETTING REAL PISSED WITH THIS SHIT IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO PLAY ON THIS SERVER BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID MODELS AND NOW I'M GETTING CONSTANTLY BANNED FOR DAYS BECAUSE OF A PUNCH OR A MELON OR SHIT. FOR NOT TALKING ABOUT THE CONSTANT DDOS SERVER GETS EVERY DAY, WHEN YOU GUYS GROW AND BE DECENT ADMINS? ITS NOT BANNING BANNING BANNING YOU WILL GET A FUCKING POINT, BAN ME FOR THIS FORUM TOO IF YOU DIDNT LIKE ME SAYING TRUTHS

I WAS THINKING THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS SERVER WAS HAVING FUN, ITS NOT A PUNCH WILL PREJUDICATE THE GAME, BUT YOUR DDOS AND PEOPLE CONSTATLY KILLING WITH GUNS AND CARS, A GUY WHO JUST PUNCHES GET BANNED BUT THIS SHITTY PEOPLE WHO DO THINGS WITH BAD ITENTIONS CONTINUE PLAYING, WHAT A NICE ADMINISTRATION WE GOT HERE LET ME SAY
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
[Image: Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png]
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
I'm not a badass but injustices makes me pissed off
Closed of review.

Disciplined and archived.