michaelreis, Double accounting
Your name: michaelreis
Your ban ID: 47311
Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead
Reason: Terms of Service, Double accounting

I dont have any Double accounting!??? this is to bad for me wtf god !i onlly have this acount !! tgsr1997 is my brother acount?? now he cant use hes acount and me to!???????????????????????????????????????????[/align]
We don't believe based on 2 main reasons
This account started to play after the other was banned (same day)
Your forum name matches the other acc
well ! just telling you my brothr has a acount here and in the game!I use hes acount to use on my steam name! my brother was ban so whats the deal??
I'm kinda related to this so... michaelreis just admit it, that was a HUGE fail from your part, and for what? 15k? really? if you afford another garys mod (like 5€) why didn't you just buy moneypacks instead of getting banned for try to scam 15k from my poor friend? I mean.. Damn.. i was really sad when i saw what you did there... you could just do it to me.. ive got cash.. my poor man don't have money for a Burger ingame...
im sorry for that guy so i want to give him 15k back! i have a brother and he has acount calld tgsr1997 so what now i can use! me and my brother
I find it hard to believe that the other account that matches your forum name is your brothers,
especially as the Michaelreis one started playing the day that your "brothers" account got banned.
So you started playing right when your brother was banned? You're appealing in the name of the banned account? You didn't care much about detail.
OK! I like your asewers! But !this acount here in fearless is my brithers acount so i using his acount to log on on steam! i brother was ban becaus he was doing stupied things whit hes props so me and he started to play whit my acount! Pls help me this is to bad for me! Sad
i now i do bad things but this time didnt do nothing pls let me back at the server
The evidence against you clearly shows you double accounting.

Denied.