Unblacklist-Thetom5000
Unblacklist

Your name:[CBC]Thetom5000
Your blacklist ID: 25368

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:44707864:

Reason: handcuffing a moderator during a case:

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Narcotic:

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was teaching my friend the basics of this game and then he accidentally handcuffed someone before i could say sorry and get the mouse off him the admin had already put me in the sky and blacklisted me so i was wondering if i can be unblacklisted it wont happen again and i really love this server and playing on it and don't want to wait a day and 20 hours to play as police again.
Thanks
Any explanation why you walked around the scene, then turned right up at the moderator and handcuffed him right away?
My friend had control of the keyboard he had know idea what he was doing but i was walking him through the various things eg stun gun handcuffs and then as he was walking along he just hit the mouse button not knowing it what it would do and if handcuffed someone i tried to grab the mouse of him and uncuff and say sorry to the guy (witch turned out to be you) but by that time you had already put me in the sky and blacklisted me. I tried messaging the admins with @ but none of them repyled.
Your account, your responsibility. You broke the rules and thus you were punished for it.

Denied.