TerribleName's Unban Request
Your name: TerribleName

Your ban ID: 47196

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: Suicide to avoid arrest

Involved: Pretty much half of the server.

Why we should unban you: I've been role playing well since I joined, and have been complimented by a few admins. On this occasion, there was a conga led into the nexus, and led to the president. The SRU were quick on the scene and told us all to get into the elevator, it left without me and a few others, and I was told I would be arrested. So still RPing, I asked what the sentence would be for breaking into the nexus with everyone, the SRU said life, then I jumped down the elevator and got banned. Pretty unfair when I see this as just role playing, as I'm sure a lot of people will.
Suicide to avoid arrest is against the rules, and simply FailRP.
Your life is precious to you. You don't kill yourself simply because you're getting arrested.
But in terms of RP, If I raided a presidential building and pulled out a weapon on him, I personally wouldn't want to be arrested and serve life in jail. I thought I rped that and expressed that well, but I still got banned for it.
Was there to witness. Called the admin. The SRU had a tazer pointed at you, and you said "Fuck this I'm not going to jail" and you proceeded to jump off.
Well you didn't witness very well, the SRU had cuffs out, I asked how long I'd be arrested for, he said life. I then said "I'm not waiting a lifetime, for great justice" and jumped down. I never swore at all and I don't say jail, I'm English so I say prison...
Denied.

Suiciding is not allowed to avoid jailtime. Even if you ment to do it in great RP spirit it is still against the rules.

Closing notes:

Banned user was found guilty of breaking the rules and there was found no reason to remove or shorten the ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator