EvoNews [Continuing Probably]
Yesterday Dasaintz and I started an RP called EvoNews. at First it was just us with 1 RT camera and a monitor, but soon enough we had a whole set of staff:
Me - Reporter
Dasaintz - Reporter/Anchorman
Cinimod101 - Camera Man
Vinibash - Security/Camera Man
[FL:RP] Rolling Stoner - Anchorman
[FL:RP] Darkside - Technician
GrizzlyBear™ - Makeup Artist

We covered various stories in city using adverts - because the RT signal is pretty weak and past city tunnel you can no longer see the studio/standby sign - we even covered a raid on the president and did interviews.
People were pretty good about it, besides the early RT wars with someone who wanted the screen on their camera...

so yeah...
if we can do it again guys, we should!! It was really fun and everyone took it seriously (enough) Cheese

PICTURES (I had monitor showing on my HUD so sorry)
The studio - Anchormen would introduce the story which people sent in, and then the technician would use the switches to change the RT camera to one of the reporter's cameramen.
[Image: 30ng1so.jpg]

A screen showed the anchormen when they were on
[Image: 28i715c.jpg]

Cinimod - best cameraman :3 he knew all the RT keys... generally better than me T.T
[Image: fngy2u.jpg]

When there was no story we would switch it to the sign - can't remember his name but SRU guy from 33x thank you so much for making it!!
[Image: inrc75.jpg]

The Waiting Room/ Audience Space. If we did big interviews in front of the sign people could sit and watch
[Image: 2jchqq1.jpg]

so thank you all who helped!! We should so this again!!

Oh yeah the grave stone was because someone died of hunger...

The following 2 users Like Safira's post:
  • Duane, DaSaintz
Looks good! News reporting RP's are one of my favourite types of RP.
Outstanding RP, Keep it up! Cool
I love News RP, that was one of my first rp's on V2P. This is magnificent!
It was so much fun, had such a great time! Thanks again Surina we must do it again!! Smile
Gotta love News RP, I remember doing it when I was 10-15 hours into FL!
Nice job!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
actully i think the grave stone was because a player called act0r was permanently banned and we wanted to bury him
form some reason

i really enjoyed taking part in this rp it was great fun
Never done NewsRP, don't know why... But now, I think I need to. Good job!