[Need ideas / opinions] SPLAT paintball
SPLAT will be a paintball style shooting rp where players will join and SPLAT each other to their hearts content.

I plan to host this but i need ideas and opinions.

please comment.

Ideas i need:
how will players shoot:

should their be a team system and how will you tell who is on what team:

At the moment players will throw cans at each other,
cans do no damage when they hit a player but should leave no mark.

Please comment if you think this is a good idea as i need your ideas as weather to do this

Kind regards Vinibash.
I had previously done paintball, my idea was sign in middle to say when to stop and when to go. They both have a spawn point. There is two refs, one in the pitch and one on a platform above to spot things easily. The weapons we used were tranquilizer snipers and I know this was expensive but we had a reserve to make sure no one steals the weapon and gets money back after playing. Also using tranquilizers you can easily see who has been hit.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

(08-13-2014, 04:56 PM)Unholy Wrote: I had previously done paintball, my idea was sign in middle to say when to stop and when to go. They both have a spawn point. There is two refs, one in the pitch and one on a platform above to spot things easily. The weapons we used were tranquilizer snipers and I know this was expensive but we had a reserve to make sure no one steals the weapon and gets money back after playing. Also using tranquilizers you can easily see who has been hit.
thats a good idea unholy but how could you tell who was on what team
Like what Unholy said. Tranq Sniper is the Best weapon for Paintball.
But about Team , Maybe should we have Team-Based sytem with "Gamemodes" ?

Ex.

In round one , We have Capture the [Stuff] , In round two we have Team Tranqmatch.

also About who on what team , Just recruit a Bunch of people. (Posting them here.)