[DG] Alex's Unban Request
Name: [DG]Alex
ID: 47193
Admin: Shadow
Reason: Prop Pushing
Involved: 3 foreign men driving like maniacs on the road crashing into my police vehicle.

I literally play this server more then my own TTT server, i followed all the rules and i think the admin falsely banned me for Prop Pushing and killing one of the 3 men while i was trying to get out of this stuck position. I have no intention of ruining the server or breaking the rules. Shadow didn't even ask for an explanation. When I hire my staff I tell them to always ask for an explanation before banning them! I was stuck in the middle of two cars and i couldnt move, I spawned a prop to get me out because the men were going to take off and i was a police officer. This is an RP server so i tried making it as realistic as possible. Thank you.
Or you could use @ to call an administrator and follow our regulations.
You got stuck in your car while getting out, spawned a prop and prop pushed another car with someone inside of it which resulted in prop killing another person.
I wouldn't call that realistic at all. You should of called me @ instead of doing it yourself.
Nobody was in their car, every time i call an admin as you say i should. I get no reply at all. I love the server and i can tell you guys put lots of work into it but seriously. Why the hell would i come to the site, sign up, and make this unban request if I didn't want to be back in your server! As i said iv'e been playing it more than my own to stop the headaches of coding all day! I understand your trying to keep the server as clean as possible but give someone a chance. I guess i should say i'm wrong for not trying to call an admin but i really want to play. Other RP servers are very dirty and not cleaned by admins. I myself am very lazy and don't even like signing up but i did it anyway to get back on! Please unban me!
You signing up and appealing doesn't change the fact that you broke the rules.

Denied.