Make your own server?
Thumbs Up 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Advertising
Hi all!

Been a while huh?

The reason I have been away so long is because of a few reasons, one of which, is I made my own TTT server. Now I'm not going to come here advertising it I know better than that but I will however tell you who with!

They are amazing!

The server performance = Incredible
The uptime = Perfect
The customer service = Second to none

If you are thinking or ever have thought of setting your own server up, I cannot recommend them enough. Any questions technical or otherwise you may have, feel free to leave a comment and I will reply ASAP.
Like my post? Click Here To give me rep!
Be careful with the whole "People going off to make their own server" thing. For some odd reason the higher ups are extremely paranoid of people who make their own servers...
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • NotSep
Well good luck with it, I guess.
Thanks! Smile And I'm sure it will be fine seen as they arn't making any City RP servers so there is no competition there haha XD
(03-31-2014, 06:45 PM)underatedstar Wrote: Thanks! Smile And I'm sure it will be fine seen as they arn't making any City RP servers so there is no competition there haha XD

CityRP is still a competitor to gamemodes like PERP, and a handful of other custom ones.
All I can see from this thread is advertising your referral link to some hosting service...
I'm giving a link to a good service. It is an affiliate link so I get rewarded for sending people but the service is 100% legitimate. I would recommend the service to anyone who wanted to start a server, getting payed for doing it is just a bonus to me. And tbqh City RP is like no other. Perp and Dark RP combined got nothin on CityRP don't worry about it.
(03-31-2014, 07:37 PM)underatedstar Wrote: It is an affiliate link so I get rewarded for sending people but the service is 100% legitimate.

No offense but you're not the most objective of judges to assess the quality of hosting if you get directly rewarded for advertising it.
Idea
You advertise this like a horrible Russian spam bot does.
Closed, user warned.