Tortures exercised on the Polish by Ukrainians from OUN and UPA
(04-08-2014, 09:51 PM)combine_elite212 Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 12:59 PM)Midget Wrote: You keep bringing this up, but it is utter stupidity to say it. Why are you even playing this game, why did you EVER put effort into anything anyways? Because in your logic the world will just end anyways, and there is no point in doing anything with mayor problems in this world.
You do realize there will be many more generations on this earth, not just you? IMO. thinking like this is selfish and ignorant.

IMO, what you just said was a pile of utter poop. My Atheist friends wouldn't even say stuff like this. Plus, how can you even think that saying "The world is going to end" is a selfish and ignorant thing to say? You realize that it is a proven fact that it will, both by science and statistics. The Universe will collapse on itself and go back into what it was before the "big bang" BS (FYI the big bang contradicts the first law of thermodynamics, which is basically how the universe works Dur-Hurr). Midget, just look at this next generation, does it look promising even the slightest bit? No sooo why would you even care.
You are twisting my words, that is not what I said.

I care because I do not agree with the statement and I want to contradict it and preach my belief, so maybe one day someone will agree with me.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Why has this turned from something that provides information about atrocities that happened years ago into a moral debate on peoples beliefs?

You people need to learn to not always jump at others opinions even if they don't agree with yours, and just deal with it. There's a reason their called OPINIONS. You don't have to agree with them, just don't be a dick and call them out on it.

On-Topic...

Its just sad that these things happen, and its usually always from people's own sick twisted ideals of others that causes genocides. Cheers for the interesting read Freezak.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 4 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Freezak, Giant Pony, Haarek, DarkN00b
Well, I guess I won't sleep tonight. I'm also scared for life. Murder over land, ideas, and race. I'm F***ing horrified that people would actually DRAW that stuff.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13