Correctional Facility - Estleback Corporation
Star 

On the 29th of March the doors to EvoCity Correctional Facility opened. This facility has been developed and built 2012 and was not until today put into work. The reason is really unknown, but we suspect it was because of lack of employment due to the recent government job crisis.

Estleback Corporation had been hired to run and maintain the prison. This was the very first time the Agents had been working with criminals that close and they surely did their best. Time went and various trips were made. A prison bus were transporting the prisoners around the city and did as well give them a little play time on one of the Estleback's factories (even though it was a short time).

Various incidents happened. Contrabands (miscellaneous weapons) were found and once they were found the whole prison was searched and the responsible prisoners got their punishment. We interrogated the prisoners to find out who the supplier was, but it was without any success. But even if this happened, the prison proceeded to work as normal after just few minutes. But then, as every jail experience, a riot happened.

The riot caused many prisoners to die, unfortunately. Their resistance made the guard force to use lethal force in order to suppress the riot. With few casualties from our side, we proceeded to run the prison a good shape. After that no more riots were aroused.

Blackwatch members had been previously in this very prison, and due to this they were demanding a trial. Obviously this was granted and the official judge of the EvoCity Government flew in from Washington to judge this very case. The case was closed and the winning party was us, Estleback. As the case was dismissed, the prisoner was transported back down the jails and shortly after that he got released.

Overall, this prison and court worked out very well. Special thanks to:
  • Roach
  • Vortex
  • Hillerbear
  • Doug
  • Envy
...and everyone else who participated, including the Estleback members.

Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 11 users Like Floodify's post:
  • NotSep, Antonio, Ne0ster, Wood, Link, Von Tempski, Weecow, Envy, Roachy, Iraqi Eagle, Blurr
Looks so good!
That looks like it was pretty fun!
Looks nice, good work! Very similar to the SHOCK Jail Program that was run several times:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=35898
This was amazing!
I really enjoyed this, best RP i have taken part in!

Tell me flood when you are doing more RP's <3
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Sucks I couldn't attend, server kept letting me in then booting me out. Let's hope it works for next time!
(03-30-2014, 12:19 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Looks nice, good work! Very similar to the SHOCK Jail Program that was run several times:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=35898

Oh yeah, it does haha.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
It was great!
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Sat on auto-join for nearly 2 hours trying to get into the server...shame I 'missed' it.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 2 users Like D0ctor's post:
  • Wood, dig
Looks very good, nice job!