BR on Forrest Gump
Name of player: Forrest Gump

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29270159

Time in GMT: between 1.45 and 2.10 GMT

Server: V2P

Summary: Hey dear Community , First of all before all of this ban request im gonna say that im a jew.
As a jew Im offended by Pepole saying the word natzi and so today while i was playing on v2p someone used an Natzi symbol When i see that it offended me So i asked who did the symol and than i got an commet says GO HITLLER .
Now i dont care how you will take it count him as an artist or so mans like this shouldn't play in this game and if they do play they dont need to announce there belives like so,The word natzi hurts so much that i think most of you cant understand becasue not being a Jew and i dont blame anyone but doing ilegale stuff that hurts Pepole like this and laugting on my pepole history is not approved in any situation.
So by this foloowing thing im gonna ask you to ban this guy.
In this case i had another couple of Friends i played with which also seen the symbol.When i talked with him he sayed he uses Dupes any time and he told me he did it i only have the Conversation recorded.
Photo:http://imgur.com/2PD06WF
1. The symbol was NOT made to harm or antagonize anybody, I had made a small dupe of a German swastika to use in times of when the Gov/Pres are acting as a dictator as it allows us to symbolize how they are imposing harsh things - It's easier to leave a sign of hatred to symbolize the Gov instead of standing outside with two people protesting ( using this sign could also be a means of protest against a Gov/Pres )

2. If you knew your history the swastika used to be a peace symbol what was made by Buddhist monks before the Nazi party took it as their symbol back in 1920. The earliest swastika found - and I quote from http://en.wikipedia.org/ "The earliest swastika known has been found in Mezine, Ukraine. It is carved on late paleolithic figurine of mammoth ivory, being dated as early as about 10,000 BC. It has been suggested this swastika may be a stylized picture of a stork in flight and not the true swastika that is in use today," - "In England, neolithic or Bronze Age stone carvings of the symbol have been found on Ilkley Moor." .... And lots more http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

3. If the Nazi party was such a big thing in your life surely you would have learn't how to spell it correct?

I rest my case.
1.If you think its a joke - Its not , if i will put an symbol of something that was Responsible for killing 6 Milion pepole is funny by your humor so you have an bad taste of humor.
2.In general rules rule 16 - No extremist names such as: "Adolf Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, Joseph Stalin" or derivatives.
In my opinion puting the symbol of The Nazismus is as bad as you will put an symbol of murder.
3.If i dont know how to spell Nazi that dosent matter,You still did something that is ileagle.
4.Becasue pepole like YOU that dosent mind if someone puts an Nazi symbol or call a black pepole black becasue he is been and born as a black man racism still continues.
5.This is not a Court,you dont rest your case and bang you go home.
Yeah I was in the game and some guy was getting upset. Also you though the war was 100 years ago to ww2. Wars an upsetting subject so why spawn a swastika because many people died and they helped us so putting a swastika is disrespectful to the armies in battle
I've seen the symbol too.. It was in the Nexus lobby.
As a Jew that have seen the the symbol it offended me,I was SRU Sergant on duty came to the doen stairs of the nexus and there it was an Nazi symbol,It hurted my felling when i see that symbol i have exprienceed several racism cases in the computer but this one gone too far.
I saw it as well. I forgot to take screenshots however.
Im personaly a jew and seeing this nazi symbol(swastika) really looks like one of the most insulting things that can be seen in the server.
(03-29-2014, 08:58 AM)Tw1ZeR Wrote: 4.Becasue pepole like YOU that dosent mind if someone puts an Nazi symbol or call a black pepole black becasue he is been and born as a black man racism still continues.

Calling a black person black isn't racist.
It's simply stating the truth, because they are black.

Like calling a Chinese person Chinese. Not racist.

Calling a white person White isn't racist.
This thread... -_-

(03-29-2014, 08:58 AM)Tw1ZeR Wrote: 1.If you think its a joke - Its not , if i will put an symbol of something that was Responsible for killing 6 Milion pepole is funny by your humor so you have an bad taste of humor.
2.If i dont know how to spell Nazi that dosent matter,You still did something that is ileagle.
3.Becasue pepole like YOU that dosent mind if someone puts an Nazi symbol or call a black pepole black becasue he is been and born as a black man racism still continues.
1. Read the first thing I listed.
2. It's not the fact you can't spell Nazi but it's the fact if the Nazi party was such a strong subject to you would know how to spell it.
3. I quote "Racism is actions, practices or beliefs, or social or political systems that consider different races to be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to each other, based on presumed shared inheritable traits, abilities, or qualities. It may also hold that members of different races should be treated differently.[1][2][3] While most conceptualizations of racism include the notion of "race based discrimination", the exact definition is controversial both because there is little scholarly agreement about the meaning of the concept "race", and because there is also little agreement about what does and does not constitute discrimination."

- Is everybody all of a sudden a Jew... I ain't saying people ain't jews but I'v never met one ever in my whole Garry's mod time and now all of a sudden the moment a

EITHER WAY I DIDN'T MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE AND PEOPLE NEED TO FORGIVE AND FORGET.