Alternative donation methods
Is there an alternative way to donate other than PayPal?
Unfortunately not.
Could one be offered? I could easily transfer funds directly to a bank account and include steam ID in the reference for example, all that is needed is the account numbers for the Fearless account.
You would have to send SoulRipper a PM here on the forums and try to work it out with him.

Other than that, the only other method is to trade someone in-game cash (minimum $300,000 I believe) for Donator status.
Yes, like Zenra said, you can pay someone in-game money to get donator status. How it works is you give them your 300k+, and then they go to the donation page and put your name instead of theirs for donator status. Also, don't worry about being scammed because if they do scam you they will be permanently banned and you will get your money back.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes bismo's post:
  • arron_bobson
If it's because you don't have a paypal account then don't worry, you can still donate if you pay THROUGH paypal.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Like Tandy said, you don't even need to have a PayPal account to pay through PayPal.
Other than that, the only alternative is to contact SoulRipper him self, however don't set your expectations too high, he's a busy man and this seems to be a great deal of hassle.

With this kept in mind, if you still want to go through with this, click here.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • arron_bobson
Thanks but I can't use my card with PayPal.

I've sent a PM but yeah, I appreciate that SoulRipper has a lot of other stuff to deal with here so we shall see :-).