Accepted for COD Champs 2014
Thumbs Up 
So Yeah, I got email saying I had been accepted for COD Champs which I entered as a Joke.

1) How the f, Am i meant to get to America since I'm almost 15

2) 18+ Event, I am 14

[Image: 2uic9oh.png]

FML.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Why exactly did you sign up for an event you obviously can't attend?
(03-27-2014, 03:56 PM)Joykill Wrote: Why exactly did you sign up for an event you obviously can't attend?

Like I said, I signed up as a joke, thinking there was no chance of winning, plus I did not know you had to be 18 otherwise I probably would go...
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(03-27-2014, 03:59 PM)Envy Wrote:
(03-27-2014, 03:56 PM)Joykill Wrote: Why exactly did you sign up for an event you obviously can't attend?

Like I said, I signed up as a joke, thinking there was no chance of winning, plus I did not know you had to be 18 otherwise I probably would go...

CONGRATULATIONS ON MAYBE RUINING SOMEONE'S CHANCES WHO WANTED TO ENTER SERIOUSLY.
The following 12 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Joykill, Wood, Iraqi Eagle, Nadrickk, Ms. Mudpie, yarrrs, Weecow, Nacreas, Barkles, DarkN00b, Qatar948, Morbid
(03-27-2014, 04:35 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(03-27-2014, 03:59 PM)Envy Wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS ON MAYBE RUINING SOMEONE'S CHANCES WHO WANTED TO ENTER SERIOUSLY.

Love you too.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Well Played!
[Image: clapping-gif.gif]
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Nadrickk, DoomDude1, Morbid
gg wp ns m8

Call of duty though?
great
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
But it's cod... so that makes it alright.

[Image: 400px-Atlantic_cod.jpg]
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Weecow, Kippsee