Your ban ID:
Banned by:
[FL] ZedsDead
Reason:
BRA (43280) - FearRP
Involved:
Vuskk
Why we should unban you:
I think you should unban me because the video show just a small part of what happened there, I am appreciate ZedsDead but I think there was mistake here.
Before He ran after me I just was there walking and he didn't say nothing, When I walk to the side he ran after me and just when he saw the gun he told me don't move not before as you can see in the video.
The video don't show what was before and what was after so it's not show that he told me "Don't move" or "Stand still" because I think he cut it. Also myfloodify was online in this time and he teleported to him but didn't do nothing. I think there was mistake here because he didn't tell while he was runing "after me" Don't move or shot on me because he didn't tell me. I was walking in my base and saw him, he saw me too didn't tell nothing just when I was walking to the side he came after me, why he told just in the end don't move?, Why you can't see him telling before? here is the facts.
I will appreciate if you can test it again ZedsDead.

Link to the ban request:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=43280
The ban request shows a police officer running after you, while you were running backwards looking at him.
You then, WHILE having a gun pointed at you, pull an AK, therefor breaking FearRP.
You were well within reach of the FearRP area, and had it been IRL, he could easily have shot you before you managed to pull a gun.
(03-25-2014, 06:35 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: The ban request shows a police officer running after you, while you were running backwards looking at him.
You then, WHILE having a gun pointed at you, pull an AK, therefor breaking FearRP.
You were well within reach of the FearRP area, and had it been IRL, he could easily have shot you before you managed to pull a gun.

The video shows just a little part of what happened there, do you agree with me that he did not tell to stop while I was runing? And that when the video start he just run after me not on gun point just with gun out like all the cops? and when I had the ak both of us had gun so there we can both shoot you can't see in the video that he saying anything when he was running or shoot on me becasue I ran he just follow me in the video to see where my contra were (lbecause I didin't had warrant. If he was telling something while I was runing that was fearrp.
(03-26-2014, 11:54 AM)Dor54321 Wrote: The video shows just a little part of what happened there, do you agree with me that he did not tell to stop while I was runing?

So you're telling me that it was in no way obvious that he was chasing you and wanted you to stop at all?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-26-2014, 12:10 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
(03-26-2014, 11:54 AM)Dor54321 Wrote: The video shows just a little part of what happened there, do you agree with me that he did not tell to stop while I was runing?

So you're telling me that it was in no way obvious that he was chasing you and wanted you to stop at all?

I am not stripped that but I couldn't know that because he didn't say me to stop at all as you can see in the video just when he saw the gun he point on me gun too not before. I am think and still that he follow after me to see where my contra because I didn't had warrant
You NOT having a warrant is NOT a reason to break fearRP.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-26-2014, 12:35 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You NOT having a warrant is NOT a reason to break fearRP.

Enzyme you didn't undetstand me I am telling that he just follow because he didn't had any anther reason to come after me.Just when he saw the gun he told me don't move not before. When and before we run he didn't say a word. I didn't tell that not having warrant is reason to break fearrp because it not but I am telling that he came after me not to arrest me or something just to see if I am going to my contra. Did he say don't move or shot me while we both ran?
Right.

The video shows the officer talking to a man and you running backwards away from him, to which he sprints after you.
He is in first person view, which makes the gun automatically lower itself on the screen, which is why it was instantly raised
when he stopped sprinting and you pulled out a gun.

So, what the video is showing is a cop chasing you with his gun out, to which you pull a gun out from thin air in response
while within the FearRP area.
(03-26-2014, 02:13 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: Right.

The video shows the officer talking to a man and you running backwards away from him, to which he sprints after you.
He is in first person view, which makes the gun automatically lower itself on the screen, which is why it was instantly raised
when he stopped sprinting and you pulled out a gun.

So, what the video is showing is a cop chasing you with his gun out, to which you pull a gun out from thin air in response
while within the FearRP area.

Ok now I saw the video again and saw when we both were aiming on each other just he said don't move not before. When he told don't move I was with ak aiming on him and he was with USP aiming at me. Look at video and see that I didn't have warrant so he just follow me not with any anther reason like running when he tring to arrest etc...
He wrote in the video that "I had gun at him he ran..." why you can't see this in the video? How can we be in the cornor of the room and he was talking to the man????
How could that he point on me gun and I ran if he was talking to the man and I was behind him in almost 10 meters away??
How can I see (in 3 sec on the video) that he point on me gun if I was looking at the floor and he didn't say anyword?
When he told "Don't move" we both was with guns out point on each other.
As you can see ZedsDead its the last day to my ban, I really love the server and wanna play in it.
I will glad if you can test again the ban and read what I wrote and see what you can do about it.
I don't care even if you will make your decision after the ban will expired for my bans list.
Thank you for taking from your time to reading this and replied to my comments.