Eisenhorn Abuse
Name: TheAwesomeAuston

Time/Date: 9:10ish PMT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42930762

Name of Administrator: [FL:M] Eisenhorn, [FL] Shadow

Evidence: So first off, I was heading to industrial because I wanted to use the MTL building as part of my roleplay, when I get there I see these gigantic props being spawned and lagging the server severely. (pics) This particular one is from Shadow.

[Image: WdYB6kh.jpg]

Heres another you can see.

[Image: Jlp8FYC.jpg]

Then someone there said, you better leave, and I said why, and he said look up. So I did, and Eisenhorn is pointing a sniper at me for no reason, and then shoots and kills me, with absolutely no warning, not to mention hes on a rooftop which is against the rules. (pics)

[Image: h8VfmaH.jpg]

[Image: k7VrJoO.jpg]

I then respawn, and say what the hell is this and he replies with "cruel and unusual punishment day"

I then say admin abuse and him and the other moderator could care less.

[Image: xHE9pfh.jpg]
Firstly, Shadow was testing out dupes for an upcoming rp event he was planning.
You continuously ran in and complained about him using the facility.
They are not giant props, nor were they causing lag.
We were in a mostly unpopulated server, out of the way in the MTL.

Please read the rules and points on what isn't abuse.
The following points are no abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.
Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.
Removing your props.
Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules. Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.
Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.
Muting you in OOC, it is often necessary.
The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.

I decided that instead of banning you or killing you, to use what I had to hand, an AWP with which we were earlier testing the destructibility of shadows rp tower he had made as it was made from wood.

As you couldn't understand the simple request of leave us alone, I shot you, administering an unusual punishment, but one I hoped would get the point across.
As normally i'd of banned you for continuously harassing both shadow and myself.
Okay so, I apparently kept coming in and complaining and harassing? I came in once, didnt say a word at all, then you physgund me way far away, without ever saying a single word, and when a bunch of you run out, I wanted to use the area, I run in and you shoot me from the roof.

And they where indeed causing tons of lag, every time you'd spawn one, my garrysmod would freeze for a few seconds then come back.

I fail to see how in any situation shooting someone, whose been waiting to RP in an area is an appropriate response, you know what you could of done?

said "Hey, we're using this area, can you leave" and I would have. Yet you didnt.
I was in the MTL at the time with Shadow and Eisenhorn and you came back like two or three times after we made it obvious that you weren't welcome there, and in the original post you said that Eisenhorn killed you without warning you but i heard him counting down from 5 telling you to leave, rather than taking administrative action he killed you. I don't see why this is a huge surprise to you it was obvious that we didn't want you there and we warned you previously but yet you came back anyways.
I came up and advised you to leave 3 times and you said no, on the mic.
First off, I came twice, and like I said first time, all he did was shoot me away with physgun, and when you all started walking out, I walked in, hoping you where finished and how am I supposed to hear his mic when hes on the roof.

and secondly, syntex, that is not true at all, you said "You better leave" and I said "why" and you said "look up" I look up and he shoots me in the head. I never said no or anything along those lines, I didnt even see the guy on the roof until he shot me in the head.

And I feel you're biased in this arguement because you are friends of the moderator, and where clearly there messing around with him.

Ill repeat again, he never once said "dont come here" or anything along those lines.
(03-24-2014, 08:06 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote: First off, I came twice, and like I said first time, all he did was shoot me away with physgun, and when you all started walking out, I walked in, hoping you where finished and how am I supposed to hear his mic when hes on the roof.

and secondly, syntex, that is not true at all, you said "You better leave" and I said "why" and you said "look up" I look up and he shoots me in the head. I never said no or anything along those lines, I didnt even see the guy on the roof until he shot me in the head.

And I feel you're biased in this arguement because you are friends of the moderator, and where clearly there messing around with him.

Ill repeat again, he never once said "dont come here" or anything along those lines.

(03-24-2014, 07:28 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote: Okay so, I apparently kept coming in and complaining and harassing? I came in once, didnt say a word at all, then you physgund me way far away, without ever saying a single word, and when a bunch of you run out, I wanted to use the area, I run in and you shoot me from the roof.

You keep changing your story.
It was very clear that they did not want you in the area, we were away from people in industrial for a reason. If you came in the first time and got physgunned out, why would you come back?
It was evident we didn't want you there, I was near you when he was counting down and I heard it. I don't know why you think that after we forced you out of the MTL the first time, you think that the second time you come back will be fine and all of a sudden you're welcome in. "hoping you were finished" is an excuse and it was obvious we weren't finished. This is (probably) the last time I'll respond on this thread.
I saw you all run out of the building so I came in, simple as that, I waited outside until I thought you where done.

Can you please not reply to this unless you're an admin, or a part of the report please.
Unorthodox punishment was administered by the staff member in question.

Closed of review; no abuse noted.