Microsoft Account
So i recently deleted my microsoft account because i wasnt able to sign in in any game, but when i tried to recreate my account it said my email was already used and i should log into it, when i tried to do that it says i need to create an account, so basically i havent got one but i do.

Can anyone give me any tipps on what i could do?
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Are you trying to log into your account (in game) from a PC game? I'm having same problem, if that is the case.

I do remember Microsoft announcing that GFWL is shutting down, but not sure if it has any relation.
i was having troubles with GFWL, so i decided to deleta and recreate my icrosoft account as i wasnt really using it for anything else, but when i try to recreate it it says my email already has an account, and when i try to log in it says it doesnt.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
I've had a problem with this too like a year or so ago, makes me not able to play GTA 4 on PC.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Microsoft will never delete your account fully. Use the standard procedure for recovering your account, start by the "Forgot my password" bit to get it reset.