GLaDOS quotes!
Smile 
To start I have a a new hobby of mine is making GLaDOS quotes I put a few in the post so you can check them out if you wan't just wanted to share this for any interested in portal.

I may also make a few for some people if they want any and I get the time but I don't get that much free time anymore.

Click here for a few of them!
Name change from: EvoluTion

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42960010&b=2]
Without me you would be a monkey! #Luv-Corie
Just the standard
"The cake was a lie" Tounge
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Ciryl
"i remember how my days used to be like, nobody murderd me, or put me in a potato, or fed me to birds, I had a pretty good life..."
I like this one, it sounds depressing
Obviously the Portal quotes are awesome, but the Dota 2 announcer ones make me chuckle when playing, whatever happens:

"Welcome to Dota. It's the hot new game you've been reading about in your eating magazines."

"Roshan has been callously butchered by the Radiant. I'll put in a request to notify his children that they're orphans now."

"Let me put it in old English so that it will penetrate your wizard's cap: thou art losing."
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Floodify
(03-15-2014, 10:13 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Obviously the Portal quotes are awesome, but the Dota 2 announcer ones make me chuckle when playing, whatever happens:

"Welcome to Dota. It's the hot new game you've been reading about in your eating magazines."

"Roshan has been callously butchered by the Radiant. I'll put in a request to notify his children that they're orphans now."

"Let me put it in old English so that it will penetrate your wizard's cap: thou art losing."

Dota pfffft well i tell you what doom I have an offer for you, I kinda did this one quickly so some of the words are a little off. Tounge

Click me DoomDude of dude doomers.
Name change from: EvoluTion

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42960010&b=2]
Without me you would be a monkey! #Luv-Corie
The following 1 user Likes ProbablyAGamer's post:
  • DoomDude1
(03-15-2014, 02:50 PM)-EvoluTion- Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 10:13 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Obviously the Portal quotes are awesome, but the Dota 2 announcer ones make me chuckle when playing, whatever happens:

Dota pfffft well i tell you what doom I have an offer for you, I kinda did this one quickly so some of the words are a little off. Tounge

Click me DoomDude of dude doomers.

Fantastic.
"Did you ever stop to think that eventually there’s a point where your name gets mentioned for the very last time. Well, here it is: I’m going to kill you, Chell."

"It's been a long time. How have you been?"

"I think we can out our Differences behind us, for science, You monster."

"Hello and, again, welcome to the Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center."