Unban Request Unfair ban, G0ldenSlayer.
Your name: G0ldenSlayer
Your ban ID: don't know where to see the number, around 4ish

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic
Reason: Propclimb

Involved: Niels, hell reply aswell

Why we should unban you: In my 184 hours on the server, i have NEVER had the problem that jumping on some1's build to get to an other side, or just to stand on a higher place to look ( like i did now ) would get me banned, sadly narc well.... i don't know, i think he raged becouse i found how to possible get over the fence, using his props, a tank it was, so he banned me for propclimbing, all i did was jump on the tank to see the server-lagging-huge-factory of some sort, he direcly flew up to me, and banned me saying something like " YOUR PROPCLIMBING" im like " o hell no!" hes like"UR JUMPING ON A PROHOP, HOW DO YOU CALLLLL THAT HU?" im like " well, thats 1 way to look at it.... but i jumped up yo prop to see what ya build over there" then, BOOM [[|]] ban hammer has spoken. I was confused, i didn't spawn a prop, froze it in mid air, or did anything similair, all i did was stand on 1 of his props, i didn't even jump over the fence like i could, he |was standing on props aswell, road props to be precise, then thats as much propclimbing as i did and he should be banned himself, since thats not the case, i don't see why I propclimed. i hope other admins can look into the logs and think about this for a sec, if only narc reads this and closes this i won't be unbanned (unless he fees guilty) but thats all i have for you today, hope its enough Wink. HappyRP time guys,

G0ldenSlayer
I can tell he didnt probclimb, all he did was standing on a tank prop narc placed to see the build better, the next thing i know, my ride to the city is banned, I was there i know what happend in my eyes it wasen't propclimbing.
You climb on a prop = prop climbing.
I climb on your prop, like in real life ppl cant climb on thinks x) are you kidding me?
No. I am not "kidding" you.

Denied.