Venom Abuse thread.
Abuser:
Name : [FL:M] Venom
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:42682118

Victim:
Name : Stick of Truth
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:30174449
Reason : Random raid, RDMing two SRU in the process.
Ban ID : 45760

My side of the story: I decided to host a raid on the president to protest the ungodly laws and take revenge for my arrests that I and my friend received. Before I did so, I claimed in /advert saying that I would be raiding soon and they should expect me.
My friend and I went in through the Nexus Garage using a lockpick and came up the stairs infront of the elevator where we were waiting for the elevator until the head of SRU (I believe his name was [FL:RP] Reebs1313) came infront of me.
I hit my bind "O" which says : HIS IS A RAID. GET DOWN MUTHAFUCKAS!" He proceeded to attack me instead of getting down (even though we were 2 people and he was just one cop) and I tried to use a non-lethal method by shooting him with a tranq. Unfortunately, that was ineffective and he kept trying to kill me so in the end I had to put him down. Another cop came down the stairs and started shooting me before I could hit my bind and give him the chance to surrender, so I defended myself and killed him too. As the 3rd and 4th cop came down, I spammed my bind (HIS IS A RAID. GET DOWN MUTHAFUCKAS!") but then they surrounded me and I surrendered.
It was fine RP, it was realistic (except for the beginning) and they were just arresting me when Venon tp'ed to me, took me and Reebs (I think) and brought us to the admin hood, (the top of the big building). Then he started asking me my reasons for my raid. I told him my reasons for the raid and he said I should have used OOC to tell them I'm about to raid instead of advert. Now, this is where I got confused. I said I assumed it would be Meta-Game as OOC is out of character chat right? So then, /advert Is IC, which means you're going to tell them that you're raiding, If I told them OOC, they must not know a single thing about it IC.

Then, after I stated my defense, that I did nothing wrong and did nothing to deserve my RP being ruined I had my weapon access removed for 4 hours and was banned for 24 hours. The part I am mad about, is even as I rightfully proved that I had done nothing wrong, I was still punished for just doing some role playing, all because somebody decided to cry over getting killed. Maybe he should look at the FailRP in the beginning when me and my friend had guns pointed at him.

I am aware this will probably get closed as it's only a 24 hour ban, but here is the thing ; I'm not posting this to get unbanned. You see, this is literal abuse. I explained my side of the story flawlessly, there is nothing I did wrong here. However Venom decided to pull me out of a RP and ban me for a simple death that happened by the persons own fault? I explained this to him and he banned me, so I ask of you, the superiors of Fearless to explain to Venom here who is at fault...

As for proof : (This is all that shows up in the logs, as I had no idea of the upcoming ban, I couldn't prepare the logs beforehand, I have no idea if you guys can check the logs for yourselves or just take my word for it.)

Spoiler :
hysics model! (models/props_foliage/tree_pine04.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/tree_pine04.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/tree_pine06.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/tree_pine06.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_silo/light_security.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_lab/scrapyarddumpster_static.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_lab/scrapyarddumpster_static.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_silo/light_security.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/env/furniture/cornerbar/alcohol_bits.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/hedge_medium.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/hedge_medium.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/env/misc/elevator/elevator_floor_panel_tim.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/env/misc/elevator/elevator_floor_panel_tim.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/env/misc/elevator/elevator_direction_panel.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/env/misc/elevator/elevator_direction_panel.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_inferno/fencewooden02.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/env/lighting/corridor_ceil_lamp/corridor_ceil_lamp.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/env/lighting/corridor_ceil_lamp/corridor_ceil_lamp.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/env/decor/mirrora/mirrora.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/env/decor/mirrora/mirrora.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_silo/desk_console1.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_silo/desk_console2.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/cattails.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/cattails.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/ferns02.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/ferns02.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/fern01.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/fern01.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/cliffs/rocks_medium02.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/cliffs/rocks_medium01.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/tree_pine04.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_silo/pylon.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_silo/pylon.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_outland/generator_static01a.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_outland/generator_static01a.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/cliffs/rocks_medium01_veg.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/cliffs/rocks_medium01_veg.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/tree_pine_tall_01.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/tree_pine_tall_01.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/tree_pine_large.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/env/lighting/boutique_walllamp/boutique_walllamp.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/env/lighting/boutique_walllamp/boutique_walllamp.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/pi_shrub.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/env/decor/rubi_mallceiling/rubi_mallceiling_light.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/env/decor/rubi_mallceiling/rubi_mallceiling_light.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/cliffs/rocks_large01_veg.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/tree_pine05.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_militia/trees2.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_militia/trees2.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/sickness/dooframe_01.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/env/decor/plant_centrebench/plant_centrebench.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/env/decor/plant_centrebench/plant_centrebench.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/sickness/jmglassframe_01.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/tree_pine_tall_cluster_01.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_forest/utilitypole01b.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_forest/utilitypole01b.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_mining/oiltank01.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_mining/oiltank01.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/cliffs/rocks_medium02_veg.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_forest/light_security.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_forest/light_security.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/env/lighting/corridorlamp/corridorlamp.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/env/lighting/corridorlamp/corridorlamp.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/sickness/dooframe_01.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/env/decor/signs/amber_sign.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/env/decor/signs/amber_sign.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_forest/furnace01pipes.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_forest/furnace01pipes02.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_silo/floodlight01.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_nuke/window01.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_nuke/window01.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_equipment/elevator_buttons.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_equipment/elevator_buttons.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/u4lab/door_frame_b.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/u4lab/door_frame_b.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/shrub_small.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/shrub_small.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_office/light_outsidewall.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_office/light_outsidewall.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_wasteland/exterior_fence_notbarbed002e.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_combine/combine_interface001a.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_combine/combine_interface001a.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_silo/camera.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_silo/camera.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_plants/corndry_split02.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_forest/fence_barb_512.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_forest/fence_barb_256.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_plants/corndry_split02.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_forest/fence_barb_512.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_forest/fence_barb_256.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/sickness/newshop_windows.mdl)
clientside lua startup!
Lua JIT is DISABLED!
==========================================================
Simple Prop Protection Version 1.51 by Spacetech has loaded
==========================================================
--- Missing Vgui material weapons/scarkeys
ERROR: Trying to derive entity sent_keypad_wire from non existant entity base_wire_entity!
Disconnect: You have been banned from cityrp..
D

Yes I let you explain your story, now if I banned you straight off that wouldn't be fair huh? But I listened to you for a good 5 minutes and the reasons you came up for raiding was that, you and your friend got arrested. That isn't a valid reason to try and raid and kill the president at all. Also, for your information, you are not required to yell in advert that you are raiding and things like that as this is not DarkRP and the rules are different.
(03-10-2014, 09:34 PM)Cyaddd Wrote: Then he started asking me my reasons for my raid. I told him my reasons for the raid and he said I should have used OOC to tell them I'm about to raid instead of advert. Now, this is where I got confused. I said I assumed it would be Meta-Game as OOC is out of character chat right? So then, /advert Is IC, which means you're going to tell them that you're raiding, If I told them OOC, they must not know a single thing about it IC.

I said it would not be metagaming as if it was a random raid, that would be against the rules and IC there are no rules besides laws. So you would have to explain your reason in OOC for the raid which you didn't.
(03-10-2014, 09:49 PM)Venom Wrote: Yes I let you explain your story, now if I banned you straight off that wouldn't be fair huh? But I listened to you for a good 5 minutes and the reasons you came up for raiding was that, you and your friend got arrested. That isn't a valid reason to try and raid and kill the president at all. Also, for your information, you are not required to yell in advert that you are raiding and things like that as this is not DarkRP and the rules are different.
(03-10-2014, 09:34 PM)Cyaddd Wrote: Then he started asking me my reasons for my raid. I told him my reasons for the raid and he said I should have used OOC to tell them I'm about to raid instead of advert. Now, this is where I got confused. I said I assumed it would be Meta-Game as OOC is out of character chat right? So then, /advert Is IC, which means you're going to tell them that you're raiding, If I told them OOC, they must not know a single thing about it IC.

I said it would not be metagaming as if it was a random raid, that would be against the rules and IC there are no rules besides laws. So you would have to explain your reason in OOC for the raid which you didn't.

Oh yes, it's easy to explain the reason for the raid while I'm being shot at, arrested and flown away with by the admin.

And in what aspect is that not a valid reason? Put your eyes in the RP, you spent 5 lonely years in prison with no one else but your friend. When you bust out, you wouldn't want revenge on those who brought this upon you? As for yelling in advert, I said that I am coming for you president and I shall have my revenge. As you can see, keeping the roleplay well in line. I don't see anybody else complaining about this either than the one person who cried when he didn't listen and got killed, so care to explain that FearRP for me? Or how about telling me what I did to deserve this ban. As I stated, it wasn't RDM. So what was it? An invalid reason for a raid? As I stated, it's quite a valid reason and considering people used to raid because of taxes, I see nothing wrong here.
It was a invalid reason to raid and it was RDM since it was a random raid that resulted in two SRU dieing. As for people raiding for taxes, that is also against the rules and it clearly states that. For explaining the reason while getting shot, you were cuffed right when I teleported to you and you could have explained it in OOC there, so I don't see why you couldn't have?
(03-10-2014, 10:21 PM)Venom Wrote: It was a invalid reason to raid and it was RDM since it was a random raid that resulted in two SRU dieing. As for people raiding for taxes, that is also against the rules and it clearly states that. For explaining the reason while getting shot, you were cuffed right when I teleported to you and you could have explained it in OOC there, so I don't see why you couldn't have?

Okay you obviously lack the imagination for roleplaying. And I was cuffed the second you came, up until then I was surrendering, and what is this bullshit? Why the hell am I going to explain my reason for raiding during a damn raid. Standard rule : If he has a gun pointed at you and tells you to get down, you get the fuck down. In 3 different posts I told you about how he fearRPd against 2 criminals and yet you're still talking about me saying raid reasons while I'm fighting for my life? Gg
Yes I'm still talking about that because I cannot prove the FearRP. And for lacking imagination, okay definetly. Why would you explain your reason during a raid? Simple, because it was random and you needed to explain.
(03-10-2014, 10:52 PM)Venom Wrote: Yes I'm still talking about that because I cannot prove the FearRP. And for lacking imagination, okay definetly. Why would you explain your reason during a raid? Simple, because it was random and you needed to explain.

I'm obviously not going to focus on typing into OOC while I'm trying to RP. And then, that still questions your accusation of whether this raid was behind an invalid reason. See, the whole point of this thread here is for me to prove that you do not know the rulebook as well as you should and that you also show favoritism. Honestly, explain to me what is wrong here? Somebody cried because he got killed, you decided to listen to the 9 year old with 2nd grade grammar and ban me for something that wasn't against any rules? Let's just say the raid was wrong and didn't have a good reason (which it does). Why ban? I can understand the weapon blacklisting, maybe a kick, but why would you ban me? He didn't lose any of his own items and his weapons were provided by the job, or I would have gladly compensated. So, riddle me this fiddle.

Note: Not to mention that NOBODY asked me the purpose of my raid. I am assuming everybody understood from the /advert message, if he had asked I would have replied with the same answer I gave you.
First off, we don't discriminate against younger players like you were. Second, I know the rule book, it seems you don't understand it? I'm not showing favoritism at all but simply punishing the player that should be punished. Raiding for getting arrested isn't a valid reason like I've been trying to get to you this entire time.
(03-10-2014, 11:53 PM)Venom Wrote: First off, we don't discriminate against younger players like you were. Second, I know the rule book, it seems you don't understand it? I'm not showing favoritism at all but simply punishing the player that should be punished. Raiding for getting arrested isn't a valid reason like I've been trying to get to you this entire time.

And I'm saying that it is a valid reason. If a man gets locked up, he isn't going to want revenge? Do explain your logic.
The logic you refer to is what we call the rulebook. In the interest of server stability and preventing rdm, we have decided that you cannot raid for being arrested. If you have been wrongly arrested use the @ function to call a moderator you do not take it into your own hands. It is not considered valid roleplay to simply resort to guns as a means of revenge, cityrp is supposed to loosely reflect reality, the non serious rp tag in the FL name means there is no requirement to use /it and /me for every action you perform. There is absolutely no allowance in the rules for what amounts to revenge, and very little basis in reality for such a response. Thus Venom chose to issue you a suspension.
I'd also add that there is no abuse here as dictated by the rules on admin abuse.
The following points are no abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.
Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.
Removing your props.
Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules. Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.
Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.
Muting you in OOC, it is often necessary.
The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.

Venom issued a suspension for your deliberate breakage of the rules. At what point have you ever heard of somebody attacking an armed S.W.A.T (SRU) team because they spent 5minutes (years) in jail.