Sherlock Holmes in a Fearless Adventure
Today I decided to do a Sherlock RP here are the results.
[Image: sherlock-banner.jpg]

Day 1: Establish sidekick, name: John Wolf Watson. Move into apartment 221B on Baker Street and move about furniture meet the locals.

Day 2: Locals apartment is raided, raid stopped by Me and watson after detaining the raiders we called the authorities.

Day 3: First mystery: Car Stolen by unknown assialants calculations made from vehicle place and direction, vehicle found dumped in a trench by the corelone village DNA was unable to recover a name.

Day 4: Car theif found after stealing from another car but caught in sight name extracted by facial drawings and recognition man then tracked down and arrested.

Day 5: Blog about first mystery becomes popular man begins taking hostages and making mysteries to be solved.

Day 6: Watson disappears and reveals himself as this man.

Day 7: After a vigourous battle and apartment 221B being destroyed by Molotov Cocktails Watson is finally found through GPS on his phone ( Tricked to saying location through pm/text). After a battle with police he escaped and is finally shot dead by me.
End- SH
Sounds good?
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Interesting......
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(03-10-2014, 10:26 PM)Barkles Wrote: Interesting......

May I mention that pretty much 2 people did the RP properly I pretty much was just solving any crime I come across, pretty much like Sherlock!
Haha this is different, but interesting!