Estleback Corporation - Metro 3342

In the early hours of Saturday the 8th of March, the Estleback Corporation carried out a government project only known as 'Metro 3342'. This project hoped to bring a wider travel link throughout 2D, with great success. The top speed of the train was 48 miles an hour, concluding that this is a major success and development within Evocity. What's more, the train only stopped once, and this was only for maintenance purposes - leaving the service well co-ordinated. The train encouraged many business opportunities, and became populated with various news stands, security guards and pedestrians. The service ran for almost five hours until it came to a stop due to closing hours.

Pictures :

Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 3 users Like Link's post:
  • Floodify, Jordy, Wood
Was very fun indeed, too bad I lagged so much.
Kind Regards,
Floodify

My personal collection.

It was great fun.
Lemme add some of my screenshots! I definatly enjoyed the RP! Too bad it ended so quickly..

[Image: A726ABAC2F4ED0FAE0CD31C6AD447703FE0289CE]

[Image: 628FDF4662E931E1170F3F143E7A36816A6F7A2C]
Man it has been a LONG! time since i saw a working rail line, last time i saw one was my monorail over a year ago.

Did you use thrusters to move it?
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
That was a great RP.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(03-10-2014, 08:09 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Man it has been a LONG! time since i saw a working rail line, last time i saw one was my monorail over a year ago.

Did you use thrusters to move it?

Nope and sadly it is a secret how we did it Wink
Had good fun hanging out over on Build with Link and Myfloodify along with a few others building this! Was totally worth the 2 weeks of work.
And this is why estleback is here Smile
I caught this train! Was so fun ! Great work guys!
The following 2 users Like Syntex's post:
  • Floodify, Wood