REPOST: Need advice/help?
Hello Fearless Community,

If you may not know me already my name is Syntex, it was Scene,
real name - Saxon.
I have been around fearless for nearly 2 years, a couple days away!
I have noticed alot of peoples insecurities within the community, and having thoughts on what people might be going through and whether they may need some sort of help, so ive decided to separate some time, put in some effort to help people in the community, with any problems they may be facing, I am thinking about studying to be a social worker for my career, if the police doesn't work out (something to fall back on) i want to contribute to society by helping people overcome difficulties and improve their lives. My friends and my friends, friends... always contact me if they have a problem they are facing, and they need some advice on it or a second opinion. Now i want to move that abit further and let you all know if any of you are in need of advice or pretty much anything that i can provide, i will do my best to provide you with it, all you have to do is personal message me or add me on steam to talk about it, your confidentiality is completely private and will your PM will remain anonymous. I thoroughly enjoy helping people, problem solving and fixing issues, i also do my best to help as much as i can on the server. I have helped people through suicide/depression, bullying, fixing problems with their family, relationship, or friendship, work problems.
I am already talking and helping out some members with some members in the community. If you do PM me in need of help of some kind, i will reply but sometimes i am busy with my business, social life, other peoples issues or sleep, but i will respond and do my best to help you as much as i can. I know beflok posted something similar, so did i, but my last thread about this, is archived and i am reposting this to let people know i am still available. You even inbox me to talk about an event that happened today or something you just really want to talk to somebody about, it can be anything!

Honestly i am just you're average guy, 20 this may, run a small health and nutrition business, love to hang out with friends and also play video games Wink and yeah if i cant see anyone who needs help, i tend to let people one way or another know i am here.

Best Regards and Love
Syntex.
The following 3 users Like Syntex's post:
  • Nadrickk, Weecow, Nacreas
I remember the last time you made a thread like this, very kind of you.
We appreciate you doing this, though I don't think it's very needed right now.
(03-10-2014, 12:01 PM)Jan Wrote: We appreciate you doing this, though I don't think it's very needed right now.

Like mathias said, how would you know what people go through and whats needed/whats not?
Lets keep things calm in here gents.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]