Admins.
(07-25-2011, 10:11 PM)Shark Wrote: It's alright, I already know I'm a sh** admin. I don't need you to continuously tell me that.

I dont say you are a Shit admin. i just telleing you said to me " i dont have time " and i writed to you again and again and like last time!! No answar..

And because I know people will bother to read the bottom of this comment, I can continue with the totally useless addition of: 4.

I agree with the first post from Storm. Also I think you should give the admin a bit freedom with his ban times. But, if you read the rules and follows them, you don't even have to worry about it at all.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
you dont even answar what andersklund is telling. Send me a screenshot of the rules and show me where it stands. And you guys also have to look at this : if rebels are banned from the city can a rebel just walk in the city with a suit on? YES OR NO?
(07-26-2011, 01:43 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I agree with the first post from Storm. Also I think you should give the admin a bit freedom with his ban times. But, if you read the rules and follows them, you don't even have to worry about it at all.

Exactly what I said.
If rules are followed, ban times dont matter Smile
Hey guys, maybe give the admins a break? they do what they do, as soon as the first admin joins he is absolutely flooded with @ messages,

They ban people who break the rules, and if your a constant rule breaker then you have it coming,

and shark, your not a shit admin, your are a admin, and people just get pissed at admins when they get banned.

and in the rules it states that non officials are not allowed to build in nexus unless they have orders from the president, didn't it ever occur to your guys that to get to the damn labs, you need to go through nexus? its in the nexus basement if i am correct, there for it is nexus.

Sometimes admins are so flooded with @ messages they accidentally miss a few out. I myself was minging and moaning in @ but as it turns out, one of the admins had to deal with like 100 other people.

And as alot of people have said, If you don't break the rules you have nothing to fear, some times people forget what they are doing or accidentally break a rule, if so, you still broke a rule, therefor you still need to be punished, you may as well go to court and say that you didn't mean to put a bullet through that guys head because i forgot that was illegal.

So I say this now, Read the Rules, Obey the rules, And respect the rules
That way you wont get banned.
Boom Headshot!.........Angel
The following 2 users Like Orgxer's post:
  • Strom, CrAzY WoLf
Im giving you +1 forum reputation for that.
That was PERFECT Smile

Thank you.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Orgxer
Thank you
Boom Headshot!.........Angel