Quicker way to ask for backup as Gov.
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Quicker way to pursuit someone

Description: Some sort of maybe Goverment voice radio?
or a "/" fast command.
I think fast command might be the 2nd option due to if you have to aim on the car that is driving its hard to keep the "aim" on the car until you have written the command.

Why: When you use your "radar gun" on a car that is speeding police and you need backup to maybe stop the car because he is dangerous etc, you probably stay there for like 5-10sec typing
"/radio I need backup on a pursuit of a white lamborghini, speeding through the city, now heading out of the city tunnel towards Industrial area, near with caution"
...then you have lost the track of the car.

anyone else been in this situation? i guess so
+support, often i have to typ to get support, therefore getting killed or be too late to chase the suspect. an emergency radio for governemt would be cool (A)

EDIT: i dont want to be a gamebreaker but this has been asked before (the goverment channel) and has been denied. chances of spamming were to high i believe
In DK, police officers got this red button on their Radio walkie-talkie thingy. Once they press that, it calls out for emergency. All nearby police officers MUST rush to that one officer who pressed it.
[Image: Politi.jpg]
Look at his Radio thing. There is a red button.

Could be really cool to get it into FL aswell.
Big
+Support
+Support
(03-07-2014, 01:44 PM)Dolbaeb. Wrote: In DK, police officers got this red button on their Radio walkie-talkie thingy. Once they press that, it calls out for emergency. All nearby police officers MUST rush to that one officer who pressed it.

Big
+Support

In the U.S., that's called the 11:99 button. You hit that when said officer has been shot. Not for a pursuit.

Why don't you just use TeamSpeak?
(03-07-2014, 02:59 PM)Jarz Wrote:
(03-07-2014, 01:44 PM)Dolbaeb. Wrote: In DK, police officers got this red button on their Radio walkie-talkie thingy. Once they press that, it calls out for emergency. All nearby police officers MUST rush to that one officer who pressed it.

Big
+Support

In the U.S., that's called the 11:99 button. You hit that when said officer has been shot. Not for a pursuit.

Why don't you just use TeamSpeak?

TS is like skype, metagaming if im correct?

And im not thinkin of 11:99 i am well aware of that button (EPIRB) Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (Since i have been working as mechanic on the swedish police cars in co-op with the polices own vehicle unit), But on FL when you get shot at you can quickly type something for backup "/radio taking fire at slums, need backup" and the suspects during a shootout aint fleeing that much, you often fire back and the suspects got to seek cover, then you can call for backup.
Im more thinkin of when you need help with a pursuit of something where you need to give some description of the car etc, it can be needed when the suspect can quickly disappear from your sight.

IMO a Goverment voice radio would be needed and that one could be used for almost any sort of backup calls.
+support
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
+Support I agree it is rather tedious when that happens
Frenchy
+Support
Using a bind works for me, after that u could type more information