Hi there
Information 
Hello everybody,

I am - obviously - new to FearlessRP. I am actually new to GarrysMod. Nervous I bought the game like 6 months ago but last friday I started it for the first time. So I'm an absolute noob at GMod and found this servers when I wanted to test "CityRP" in Multiplayer-Games ingame (I sucked at a Gamemode like Prison-something before). My playtime is like 20 hours already - I absolutely fell in love with this type of gamemode; even if I did already sometimes some things wrong like NLR-break in some cases or contrabanding as non-citizen for short time [thanks to the guy who just told me that it's forbidden and did not get me banned directly] but I think I slowly get how to play RP here Smile Ingame I prefer the name 'Whalter Wite' (job: Heisenberg) as I earn my money with contrabanding in (simple hidden) public space (good quality only!)

Unfortunately I'm also a newbie at roleplaying like this, but the way you play here (and with voice so on) - or generally at CityRP - is fascinating me, so I stayed. I am not new to the content of the game as I really love Valve and its games (I'm a big Half-Life and Portal fan).

Spoiler :
My workplace

[Image: buro.jpg]

( It will be Valve-upgraded soon Smile )

You maybe noticed it: I'm not a native speaker and I am from germany - Hamburg (somebody told me that one can see and read it when a german is writing or speaking) and my english might not be that good. But I hope it is sufficient to play here. If you have questions related to my person just ask them - I will answer nearly every question Cheese

I got already an idea for RP on this server: Bank (like credits and interest/tax [dont know the correct word] to/from other players). But I dont know how to realize this ingame only (and dont know the demand on credits or stuff like that and I dont know if it's even possible &| allowed) - I will investigate in next days and weeks Smile
Edit: See here.

I hope I will be happy here and until now there's nothing (except the firetruck-teamkiller last night) that teaches me the opposite.

See ya!

P.S: When I am allow to wear the [FL:RP]-Tag?! I think I read something about it yesterday but I forgot where Sad
Hey, welcome to FearlessRP! You are always allowed to wear the "[FL:RP]" tag. I hope you're going to have a great time here!
Welcome to FL! If you have any questions, dont be afrair of asking me Wink

-Enjoy!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Welcome to FL!
Welcome to fearless RP ! Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Welcome to FL:RP! Feel free to add me on steam if you need any tips on roleplaying! Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Welcome to Fearless RP. Always great to have new players in the game.

If you need any assistance send an PM to me or ask some of the others Fearless members for help.

Good Luck!
Welcome to Fearless!

I like your introduction.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Welcome to FearlessRP!
Welcome dude, send me a PM if you need any help regarding rules, roleplays or whatever you wish to. You seem like a decent guy