guy tempering whit evidence
Photo 
Name of player: Vuskk'

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56411413

Server: Form.

Summary: Admin in the br against me even said he messed whit evidence, yet he didnt got a perm ban like supposed to happen, herefore i hope this can still happen becouse it was shokking for me that this happend.

Evidence: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ldenSlayer

I have been buzy whit school latly, thats why this is a bit late.

G0ldenSlayer
Please use the correct template.
(03-05-2014, 11:59 AM)Venom Wrote: Please use the correct template.

Eddited.
what exactly do you mean i recorded a video and uploaded it u were there and you know that that was it.
i have no idea how to edit videos and what exactly was edited in there
please notice that you shot me, maybe you werent abbout to take me as hostage but it was looking like that when you ares tanding in the place without moving you are probobly getting something out from your inv.
the only thing that might was not true is the hostage thing.
that is my bad
Please notice the admin saying something like "donttemper whit evidence" at the entd.

And please read the form rules, it clearly says you get perm ban for doing that . Becouse you didnt i post br.

And in the vid its clearly u tried to get away, but thats not the case, its about what u did/said NOT what u show in vid, admin already approved you temperd whit evidence. If the admins handle by the rules (what they do as far as i know) you get a perm ban.

Eddit:
Trying to talk yourself out of this is not needed, admin already approved this as tempering w evidence in the original br
i only said that there was a random hostage which wasnt actually happening cince we have been CDMed.
My Bad Ill Admit that i was wrong about this thing the vid still can show what you did.
later in the br you admit that you were about to hostage me.
since i havent been hostaged i understand my mistake.

some of the nems in the br are also messed up

some of the nems in the br are also messed up
apart from narcotics comment which i dont fully understand, why do you say the evidence is tampered with?
He did, and and the admin that closed the br forgot/...idk why. to perm ban him like the form rules say
"he did" doesnt tell me anything
what exactly did he do?