KPred promoted to moderator
(02-28-2014, 07:50 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote:
(02-28-2014, 07:44 PM)Narc Wrote:
(02-28-2014, 07:24 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Excellent choice in a moderator.

But isn't it TERRIBLY ironic that he is in teamspeak with Narcotic quite often Smile?

(12-16-2013, 01:28 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: he'll need all support from the other admins so it's not a decision he made alone.

(12-14-2013, 01:48 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Promotions aren't done on the basis that you try to make it out to be. They are made in collaboration between two teams and with thorough evaluation.

Oh I'm well aware of how the voting process goes for admins/mods. But that doesn't mean you didn't start the thread and as they say, "Get the ball rolling". I don't expect a reply to that as its case sensitive information being Office related but I trust you get my point.

Information has been released for the reason that people want to throw around this and that like headless chickens.

However, keep this trash off these threads.
Congratulations!
Illuminati!! Ke$ha and JayZ!!!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Nadrickk
Why conspirasize this promotion? He's a good guy! So what if he's a friend of Narc, he's also my bud too. People are allowed friends.

Super excited to see the promotion. Good luck and congratulations.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Kpred
(02-28-2014, 07:57 PM)Narc Wrote:

But isn't it TERRIBLY ironic that he is in teamspeak with Narcotic quite often Smile?

(12-16-2013, 01:28 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: he'll need all support from the other admins so it's not a decision he made alone.

(12-14-2013, 01:48 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Promotions aren't done on the basis that you try to make it out to be. They are made in collaboration between two teams and with thorough evaluation.

Oh I'm well aware of how the voting process goes for admins/mods. But that doesn't mean you didn't start the thread and as they say, "Get the ball rolling". I don't expect a reply to that as its case sensitive information being Office related but I trust you get my point.

Information has been released for the reason that people want to throw around this and that like headless chickens.

Only cause you asked so nicely :3

(02-28-2014, 08:00 PM)Jarz Wrote: Why conspirasize this promotion? He's a good guy! So what if he's a friend of Narc, he's also my bud too. People are allowed friends.

You seem to have missed the part where I said Kpred is a excellent choice. Dont get me wrong, he definitely deserves it.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Many congrats on the promotion!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Firstly congratulations Kpred, you've been around long enough to know what you're doing.

Secondly I'm not sure I understand this community, one minute you complain about a lack of staff on, the next minute you are complaining that you have new staff? For those making a direct allegation of bias in the promotions this just smacks of jealousy, and for some reason Narcotic appears to be your target of choice. He promoted the best person for the job, he's demoted enough friends to evidence that the 'system' isn't just one gigantic nepotistic circle jerk. Regardless of that fact as Soulripper himself stated you would require the support of other admins to promote someone, I can't speak with authority on the promotion process, as it does not concern me, neither does it concern anyone but the staff, the complaints just smack of people crying that they weren't promoted, and neither should candidates be revealed to the general public as it largely has NOTHING to do with the general playerbase, all you need to concern yourself with is that the staff are making the best decision at the time for the benefit of the server, and you should be grateful that a person as active as Kpred has volunteered his time to keep the servers clean for you.
End rant.
The following 9 users Like Eisenhorn's post:
  • Syntex, Kpred, Freezak, yarrrs, DougisBest, Feffe, Salinsky, Dwip, Rahiro
(02-28-2014, 08:20 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: -Unnecessary post-
Is it really necessary? Kpred deserved it, that's all that matters.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(02-28-2014, 08:01 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote:
(02-28-2014, 07:57 PM)Narc Wrote:

Only cause you asked so nicely :3

(02-28-2014, 08:00 PM)Jarz Wrote: Why conspirasize this promotion? He's a good guy! So what if he's a friend of Narc, he's also my bud too. People are allowed friends.

You seem to have missed the part where I said Kpred is a excellent choice. Dont get me wrong, he definitely deserves it.

Zaeed/Eisenhorn quoted more thoroughly what I tried saying.
Congrats mate Smile. Well deserved once again!
Congratulation KPred! Well deserved.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy