Temar Admin abuse
        Name: SurprisedTissue/Coolio Jemiah

Time/Date: 02-13-2014, 11:36 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42614814

Name of Administrator:Temar

Evidence: it's all on my profile i was added 10% warning level for a reason that wasn't stated as far as i know it is for posting an unban request which you can observe here to see for yourselves whether the reputation change was acceptable http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?pid=337536

I do realise that these go after time but as you can probably see i have a bad reputation and i don't like having it and i just think he is abusing his powers maybe because he might find it funny, anyhow i don't class it as too serious but i just wanted to put it out there that he has a good reputation and he made mine even worse without even telling me why only says "for post: Unban Request: SurprisedTsissue"

There should also be a screenshot from my phone showing you what it said sorry this template may not be being used as well as it should but i only just figured it all out.
Warnings are issued as abuse of report system.
(02-25-2014, 07:01 PM)Narc Wrote: Warnings are issued as abuse of report system.

Wait you mean you have warned him?
You received the warning point for abusing the Report Post function. No abuse noted, case closed.