Time/Date: 24/02/2014, 04:44 AM GMT+0

Steam ID:
  • ME
    STEAM_0:0:26300679
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    STEAM_0:1:39038665

Name of Administrator: [FL] Spartanjunior

Evidence: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=43045
I want to get this out clearly before you read any further: I do not file this abuse case because of the blacklist, but rather how the unblacklist request was handled. I have to accept my blacklist, I do, and it's not the reason for this. I read the admin abuse rules multiple times, finding this not breaking the rules by any sense of the imagination.
I filed the unblacklist request, because I felt that I did not break any rules. I believe I was in my full right to shoot the driver, yet Spartan comes with a noninformative answer, not coming around any of the reasonings I mentioned.
I want to dig down in the answer provided by Spartanjunior and analyze it. I leaved everything irrelevant out, but made no effort to hide evidence, or 'remove' my bad side of the case. There is none.

Quote:Denied
Uhm, why not leave it open for discussion?
You don't come around any of the arguments I made in the initial post, further proving that you did not read it. Not relevant to abuse, personal opinion.

Quote:Killing the wreckless driver wasn't exactly the best idea
Yes, it was. He made up a substantial danger to citizens IC, wouldn't let that happen. I could only imagine how many citizens could be injured, if he continued to drive the way he did inside the city.

Quote:you should've at least chased down the driver,
You did clearly not read my unblacklist request before denying it.
I stated clearly:
Quote:I figured that it was in the best interest of the city to stop him, obviously. I initiate chase, follow, and ...
At the point where I shot him, I had been chasing him down for a good while, and that made it clear that he evaded police as well. Surely he would have something to hide.
It's not like I would ever just shoot a reckless driver as he drives by.

Quote:I figured that should at least help tone down killing wreckless drivers.
I did not shot him because he was recklessly driving alone, but a good mixture of reasons.
Driver made up a substantial danger to citizens and were evading the police force massively for prolonged periods, including not exiting his vehicle when requested by an officer of the force.

----

To sum it all up, he did not respond to any of my concerns in my unblacklist request. He closed it on false presumptions, that I did not attempt to chase him, and I feel the thread shall be leaved open for further discussion. I would like to note that after closing it, he sent me a PM, wherein he comes up with yet another reason to close it, which he for whatever reason would not like to be public... The reason in the PM did, once again, not take care of my concerns in any way, he just mentioned a rule, that I did already cover in the unblacklist request, as well as in this abuse file. So far I see an unprofessionally handled unblaclist request, with reasons for closure changing around from day to day, held locked, despite the fact the closing note was based around false arguments.
You killed a driver because he would not pull over.

You should have used @ if in any situation he was breaking fearRP because an administrator was online.
(02-24-2014, 05:08 PM)Drogas Wrote: You killed a driver because he would not pull over.

You should have used @ if in any situation he was breaking fearRP because an administrator was online.

Nonono, you listen:
Quote:I did not shot him because he was recklessly driving alone, but a good mixture of reasons.
Driver made up a substantial danger to citizens and were evading the police force massively for prolonged periods, including not exiting his vehicle when requested by an officer of the force.
Quote:Yes, it was. He made up a substantial danger to citizens IC, wouldn't let that happen. I could only imagine how many citizens could be injured, if he continued to drive the way he did inside the city.

I would like to note, that this exact mention was made in the unblacklist request, where I also made a response, which was:
Quote:Breaking fearRP was not the only problem here, he was causing an in character danger to citizens.
I have to admit that call an administrator at the time would have been the most optimal, and I'm sorry for not doing that. Nevertheless, I had plenty of IC reason to deal with the situation the way I did, but as mentioned; would have been optimal, but I don't think that would qualify for a blacklist.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Think it's kinda weird Joykill got blacklisted. I don't really speak to him on server but he normally goes cop and takes it very seriously. He's plays the role of a Police Officer very well in my opinion and when someone wrecklessly driving refuses to pull over, respond and has been doing so for a large duration of time, I think lethal force is the only option before Administration staff is involved.
I will say that maybe you should have used radio to ask permission for lethal force however in a high-speed pursuit, that's quite difficult to do.

User was warned for this post.
And how are you related to this case exactly?
(02-27-2014, 01:17 AM)Killjoy Wrote: And how are you related to this case exactly?

I'm not at all, I'm just speaking from personal experience with the person in question.
And therefore your reply is in violation with the courthouse rules, do not post unless you're involved.
Processed.