Termin - Abusing powers...
Photo 
Name: Minitankpr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59819922

Name of admin: Termin

Reason: Where Do I begin... To start off, I got random jobs and privileges taken away... Police officer, colerone... Then OOC, Advert... All for the same reason, "Agurment"... Then he wouldn't let me do a rp but didnt give me a reason for it... To keep this fair, I asked for a reason but he didnt give me one... Also with the argument, I asked for evidence as I was CDM when attempting to cross the road... He said I ran straight down the middle but when I asked for evidence, he didnt give me any... Later on, I got in a car for a second but I got straight out after... A kid who was SRU chased me but failed... I changed my job later on (bout 10 mins after as he did nothing even though I passed him once and he forgotten) And then he decided to get a admin as I changed job as he didnt do anything within 10 minutes of after chasing me... I got banned for Car stealing (As a BMD), Changing job to avoid arrest (He didn't bother to get me after some time) And 11th ban so extended... Extended to 28 days... Im sorry but for two pathetic reasons, a third one makes it 28 days... I also checked the ban list for simular or worst cases and they had less time... This is admin abuse and I'm not standing for it...

Photo's here, FOR EVIDENCE:

[Image: 367049818AD6D1137E98533AD793ED486516FA07]

[Image: 6B3F60BD3D1A36779B010CA11B2FEF54A9F4AAC1]

[Image: DF1DAE0FD547D4CB59329AA84A861888B2BE7432]

Image 1 - Being blacklisted from police officer and colerone
Image 2 - Being blacklisted from OOC
Image 3 - Being blacklisted from advert

Also a note to termin - If u wanna complain, Come with evidence and stop thinking because you a admin, you dont need any... This is a fair argument, Not a bias one...

Thank you... Minintankpr
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
If you believe you were wrongfully blacklisted and or banned, make an unblacklist request or unban request.

Its not an admin abuse matter.
Haha, I find this hilarious (I was here by the way, I feel I can offer a point here in the case)

Termin accidently blacklisted you from Police, Police and Corolone after typing in "ooc" as your blacklist instead of "u". As soon as he realised he regave you your access back and took OOC. You continued to complain via advert so Termin took advert from you.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
No abuse noted.