Narc's Abuse with Blacklist
Name: Chocolate Labrador

Time/Date: 18:49 GMT +1

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:69849814

Name of Administrator: [FL] Narc

Well on that time my friend killed me with a gate so i said ''Fuck you Malaal'' in OOC instead of PM and then he for some reason blacklists me for 10 hours, which is very un called for as i only need a 3-4 hour Blacklist some evidence is from console.

(!) (ADMIN): [FL] TUPAC'S GREATEST DISCIPLE took 'u' access (OOC) from Chocolate
Labrador for 10 hours and 0 minute for reason
(!) (ADMIN): 'calm down on the insults'.

(<3) (OOC) Chocolate Labrador: fuck you Malaal,

(^) (OOC) [FL] TUPAC'S GREATEST DISCIPLE: well that calls for a blacklist.

Now, this happened in front of my friends, Malaal, Zankaa so i recommend that this Abuse be noted, As A he made a very bad decision and i tried to tell him to lower it but kicked me for usage of @ well i wanted to say yes i may have but its a high hours so i hope you once again take notice and goodbye.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16

Abuse Report Rules Wrote:The following points are no abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
This includes blacklists.
No, But 10 hours i think this should decrease atleast
Abuse is bad but this is not abuse
You have 187 hours, and you openly break out a clear insult at another player in the OOC, which is clearly a violation of the rules. As it is every time you break a rule, consequences follow - some more extensive than others, in this case out of the blue slinging things like these at another person, the length was issued at what it was, as that was what was appropiate.

You were kicked from the server after using @ in an attempt to dispute your punishment, which is done using the unblacklist request section, and a complaint or dispute about any given punishment should also be posted in the appropiate section.

To finish it off, your report is not in accordance with regulations set for those, suspending you from any part of the services is not an abuse matter, and as mentioned previously you should refer to other parts of the courthouse.
Reviewed, no abuse noted.